+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system."

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
On July 26th.
Thanks. As I've been checking so far, this issue is not new. It happened years before and in those cases, usually people waited for the system to reset. I want to wait overnight to see if thing changes; if not, probably have to call IRCC Call Centre again.

Dylan83

Jan 3, 2018
Hi guys, have your profile status changed? I have created a new profile on August 2nd at 1 am and still have same issue.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Hi guys, have your profile status changed? I have created a new profile on August 2nd at 1 am and still have same issue.
No, nothing changes in my profile yet. I created my profile on 3 August. This is frustrating.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Has anyone tried to withdraw the pending profile and create a new one yet? I’m wondering if it works. I’ve already withdrawn an old EE profile before creating a new one, wondering if I should try to withdraw it again...

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Hi, as far as I check, I believe it is a bug or a technical issue in the system. It will explain that all the pending cases were created from Saturday to Monday and because it was a long weekend, so there are no technical staff available to fix it. I already reported technical difficulties on their Web form, you can report the issue if you want, hopefully it gets fixed faster. Make sure to choose Technical difficulties in Type of enquiry.

mohitrana67

Aug 3, 2020
Has anyone tried to withdraw the pending profile and create a new one yet? I’m wondering if it works. I’ve already withdrawn an old EE profile before creating a new one, wondering if I should try to withdraw it again...
I have done that but still same issue, hope we will get updated today otherwise we will not be getting considered into the pool.

mohitrana67

Aug 3, 2020
Hi, as far as I check, I believe it is a bug or a technical issue in the system. It will explain that all the pending cases were created from Saturday to Monday and because it was a long weekend, so there are no technical staff available to fix it. I already reported technical difficulties on their Web form, you can report the issue if you want, hopefully it gets fixed faster. Make sure to choose Technical difficulties in Type of enquiry.
Thanks for the information, Hope it will resolve today.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Thanks for the information, Hope it will resolve today.
I just called IRCC Call Centre again. After a long hold (more than 30 minutes), she told me that my EE profile is still in calculation, it seems to be a technical issue. Unfortunately, IRCC Call Centre Agents couldn’t do anything about it. The only option is to report a technical issue, and hopefully they troubleshoot the issue today. I’ve already done it, anyone has the same problem feels free to report the issue as well. Hopefully when they realize many people have the same problem, they try to do it faster. Make sure to choose Technical Difficulties in Type of Inquiry. We still have today and tomorrow to fix the issue if Express Entry conducts 2 draws this week.

mohitrana67

Aug 3, 2020
I just called IRCC Call Centre again. After a long hold (more than 30 minutes), she told me that my EE profile is still in calculation, it seems to be a technical issue. Unfortunately, IRCC Call Centre Agents couldn’t do anything about it. The only option is to report a technical issue, and hopefully they troubleshoot the issue today. I’ve already done it, anyone has the same problem feels free to report the issue as well. Hopefully when they realize many people have the same problem, they try to do it faster. Make sure to choose Technical Difficulties in Type of Inquiry. We still have today and tomorrow to fix the issue if Express Entry conducts 2 draws this week.
Thanks for the update, I have filled the technical difficulty also, will wait today for them to resolve the issue hopefully.

Reactions: Vinami

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Hello, my problem is solved. My Express Entry profile is accepted into the pool and I got my CRS score. I'm not sure if the system corrects itself or not, but before that, I updated the amount of money I will bring with me to Canada (I just tried to find something to update my profile and hoped it would trigger something in the system). I refreshed the page a few times, nothing changed, I refreshed it again and BOOM, the status is updated. Hope it works for you guys as well.

Last edited:

mohitrana67

Aug 3, 2020
Th
Hello, my problem is solved. My Express Entry profile is accepted into the pool and I got my CRS score. I'm not sure if the system corrects itself or not, but before that, I updated the number of money I will bring with me to Canada (I just tried to find something to update my profile and hoped it would trigger something in the system). I refreshed the page a few times, nothing changed, I refreshed it again and BOOM, the status is updated. Hope it works for you guys as well.
Well haven't got any update yet. Could you please advise what changes have you made as my application is still showing pending status.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Th

Well haven't got any update yet. Could you please advise what changes have you made as my application is still showing pending status.
I changed the fund from 13,000 CAD to 13,500 CAD, then submitted the update. The status didn’t change at first, but a few minutes later it changed. My profile is created more than 24 hours ago. I think 25-26 hours ago.

mohitrana67

Aug 3, 2020
I changed the fund from 13,000 CAD to 13,500 CAD, then submitted the update. The status didn’t change at first, but a few minutes later it changed. My profile is created more than 24 hours ago. I think 25-26 hours ago.
Thanks for the information, nothing is showing up for me yet but will wait for it.