+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system."

MARI86

Feb 19, 2021
Hi everybody, I can't even get connected to my profile today, I have the folowing message :
We’re sorry, something went wrong

So I can't check my status! anybody in the same situation.? thank you and good luck

pravpam

Feb 20, 2021
Hi everybody, I can't even get connected to my profile today, I have the folowing message :
We’re sorry, something went wrong

So I can't check my status! anybody in the same situation.? thank you and good luck
There scheduled maintenance going on today from 12am to 5:30am est. In IST after 4pm we can access the site.

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
I am facing the same problem. CRS is reflecting but profile status is still pending. Application transmitted on 16th feb.

arghikhanoom

Feb 23, 2021
I created my profile on Feb 15th, the profile is submitted on 16th, after 2,3 days I updated my profile and I got my score, but still the status is pending :-( what should I do?

saiavinashp

Oct 30, 2016
WHAT WAS YOUR CRS SCORE AND DO U HAVE 1 YEAR CANADA EXPERIENCE
I APPLIED ON THE 16TH FEB AND NO CRS SCORE AND STILL PENDING. IT DID SAY I MEET MINIMUM CRITERIA THOUGH
SORRY FOR CAPS
My crs score is 454.
Yes I have Canadian exp.
Try everything like retransmitting, raising webform about the technical issue.

Joeyzen

Nov 3, 2020
I got refused after getting the biometrics request saying that the dates on the PCC dont match the address and i need to create a new Express entry profile. Did that on Thu 18th Feb but my account still says Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system. How long does it take for my profile to be on the system i do not know what to do