+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system."

TNtsima

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Mine shows CRS score 0 how is that possible ‍♀♀♀♀it still says i meet eligibility requirements but its pending

shwasti1995

May 19, 2015
nothing special I actually put the wrong information in the education section as current studies but I already finished my education. So, I changed it to finished and resubmitted. However, my points didn't changed as Canadian education 15 points but it does update my profile into the pool.
Hey congrats harish. one question about the education point, did your CRS score got updated once your profile was accepted? I made the same mistake and immediately corrected it. However, the score still didn't get updated and the profile status is still pending.

premkamal

Feb 21, 2021
Update anything like funds and then retransmit it. That’ll do it.
Hey guys
I have been able to update my CRS Score today - However, my profile is still pending.
Where can I update the funds value in the application? I am unable to find the funds link ... Could you please help me ??
Thanks
Sam

Reactions: saiavinashp

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
If you have the crs score, you just need to wait. Those who dont have crs score or has a score of 0, try retransmitting to update the profile.

Status will remain pending tho

premkamal

Feb 21, 2021
If you have the crs score, you just need to wait. Those who dont have crs score or has a score of 0, try retransmitting to update the profile.

Status will remain pending tho
Hey, I understand that but my profile status is still pending. which means that my application is not in the pool. So, even though I have a CRS score I have no chance of getting an ITA if the next draw happens next week. Is there a way to change the profile status? I have already waited for 5 days and the application status is still "Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system. "

maitiest

Mar 19, 2018
Hey, I understand that but my profile status is still pending. which means that my application is not in the pool. So, even though I have a CRS score I have no chance of getting an ITA if the next draw happens next week. Is there a way to change the profile status? I have already waited for 5 days and the application status is still "Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system. "
I don't think there's going to be any draw anytime soon. Not in February at-least

NehaS148

Feb 21, 2021
Hi Guys!
I was soo worried why my application is showing pending since submission on 15th Feb.
After reading the chats in here, atleast now I know I am not the only one facing this problem and also that resubmission can be a thing to try.
How can I call CIC to check what is the issue with my profile, I tried searching through CIC site but wasnt able to find a contact number there.

maitiest

Mar 19, 2018
Hi Guys!
I was soo worried why my application is showing pending since submission on 15th Feb.
After reading the chats in here, atleast now I know I am not the only one facing this problem and also that resubmission can be a thing to try.
How can I call CIC to check what is the issue with my profile, I tried searching through CIC site but wasnt able to find a contact number there.
I would suggest you to wait at least 2 more days. People who applied on 14 feb got into the pool today. As per their application time line it seems like our profiles are in pendimg stage for about 7 days ans then getting into the pool.

pravpam

Feb 20, 2021
I would suggest you to wait at least 2 more days. People who applied on 14 feb got into the pool today. As per their application time line it seems like our profiles are in pendimg stage for about 7 days ans then getting into the pool.
Yes this is correct I submitted on 16th and will wait for couple of days.

Last edited:
Reactions: saiavinashp