+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system."

saiavinashp

Oct 30, 2016
Hi Guys!
I was soo worried why my application is showing pending since submission on 15th Feb.
After reading the chats in here, atleast now I know I am not the only one facing this problem and also that resubmission can be a thing to try.
How can I call CIC to check what is the issue with my profile, I tried searching through CIC site but wasnt able to find a contact number there.
1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
or
you can raise a webform.

You will probably get some update by tomorrow.

Reactions: NehaS148

saiavinashp

Oct 30, 2016
Hey, I understand that but my profile status is still pending. which means that my application is not in the pool. So, even though I have a CRS score I have no chance of getting an ITA if the next draw happens next week. Is there a way to change the profile status? I have already waited for 5 days and the application status is still "Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system. "
You have to wait for couple more days, Everyone is experiencing the same issue due to the last draw.

harishgunda

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hey congrats harish. one question about the education point, did your CRS score got updated once your profile was accepted? I made the same mistake and immediately corrected it. However, the score still didn't get updated and the profile status is still pending.
Yes. it was updated now

sophieh

Feb 22, 2021
Hi, I just want to say I got the same issue, and it makes me feel more eased to know that this is not only happening to me. Thanks for the useful data points all of you gave here!

Omojesu1

Feb 18, 2021
No I'm in the pool.
Submitted on Feb14
Got into the pool on Feb 21
WHAT WAS YOUR CRS SCORE AND DO U HAVE 1 YEAR CANADA EXPERIENCE
I APPLIED ON THE 16TH FEB AND NO CRS SCORE AND STILL PENDING. IT DID SAY I MEET MINIMUM CRITERIA THOUGH
SORRY FOR CAPS

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
I didn't receive any change in status today, applied on 15th of feb and re-transmitted on 16th of feb where I received the crs score.

Profile is still pending

maitiest

Mar 19, 2018
WHAT WAS YOUR CRS SCORE AND DO U HAVE 1 YEAR CANADA EXPERIENCE
I APPLIED ON THE 16TH FEB AND NO CRS SCORE AND STILL PENDING. IT DID SAY I MEET MINIMUM CRITERIA THOUGH
SORRY FOR CAPS
You need to retransmit your application. As soon as you do that you will be able to see your crs. Happened same with me as well.