+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system."

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
For all who are facing profile is pending . I will share about mine. I created profile feb 13 th ist morning 8 hours before the record draw . My profile went in to pending state and got confirmed only by feb 16. So missed the draw. Some others also posted the same . Pls don’t wait till last minute to create profile .

seems the system is taking 3 days to confirm profile Iguess now .

allstargirl

Feb 20, 2021
Hi guys, my profile updates just now as below

You are a candidate. We will send you a message if you are invited to apply.
Congratulations, how many days did it take for you? Did you receive an email too? I applied on 18th Feb outland, and profile still says pending.

allstargirl

Feb 20, 2021
Just to add to the thread, I'm having the same issue. My profile still says it's pending, I've not received any "welcome" email so I don't know if I'm actually in the pool, but I have received my CRS score, and it is telling me which programs I'm eligible for (CEC and FSW in my case).
I am in the same boat. I applied on 18th Feb. I received CRS score but profile still says pending.

Mowadie

Feb 19, 2021
For all who are facing profile is pending . I will share about mine. I created profile feb 13 th ist morning 8 hours before the record draw . My profile went in to pending state and got confirmed only by feb 16. So missed the draw. Some others also posted the same . Pls don’t wait till last minute to create profile .

seems the system is taking 3 days to confirm profile Iguess now .
I created mine on the 15th
My profile is still pending

pravpam

Feb 20, 2021
I also created on 16 feb stil
Hi everybody I have the same message as well profile submitted 15 feb "Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system" I had my score but really don't know if I'm in the pool or not , i didn't get any message or email
same here submitted on 16th but still in pending status, i got an email on feb17th saying "Your application status has changes" but i didn't see any & didn't get score too. will wait for couple of days else will withdraw and submit again.

Last edited:

Mowadie

Feb 19, 2021
I also created on 16 feb stil

same here submitted on 16th but still in pending status, i got an email on feb17th saying "Your application status has changes" but i didn't see any & didn't get score too. will wait for couple of days else will withdraw and submit again.
Update your application and submit
Your scores will reflect in a few
Minutes

Reactions: CripplingYogi194

MARI86

Feb 19, 2021
I update my profile and submit I can see my score but the same message is here « profile pending » since 15 th feb , did anyone figure it out ? Thanks for your help

MARI86

Feb 19, 2021
Hi guys, my profile updates just now as below

You are a candidate. We will send you a message if you are invited to apply.
Hi congratulations for your update plz can u tell us how many time did it take to change from pending profile ? And did u do anything special in your profile before ? Thank u very much

pravpam

Feb 20, 2021
I think some thing is wrong with the site, i can see on canada.ca website saying that "This online service will be unavailable from 12:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday February 23, 2021, in order to perform system maintenance." probably on tuesday all our "pending" problems gets resolved.