+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system."

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
It worked for me too, I am seeing my crs score now in the account. Thanks everyone.
Hey..

I am facing similar issues with EE profile submission.

My profile got expired earlier today morning and I have created a new one. I have nomination from SINP.

I read thru the conversation on this thread and tried updating the amount.. But still no luck.

Any idea.. in how much time did it accept the profile for you & showed the updated CRS??

Reactions: proudfrog

mohitrana67

Aug 3, 2020
Hey..

I am facing similar issues with EE profile submission.

My profile got expired earlier today morning and I have created a new one. I have nomination from SINP.

I read thru the conversation on this thread and tried updating the amount.. But still no luck.

Any idea.. in how much time did it accept the profile for you & showed the updated CRS??
Hello

I have tried changing amount multiple times and somehow something triggered something and it worked. I am still not clear about which makes it to work but I tried updating multiple times which worked for me.

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
my status changed too..

I didnt do anything. I just opened when i recieved am email that my profile was updated. and then i saw that everything was updated as of august 4th 2020

mohitrana67

Aug 3, 2020
my status changed too..

I didnt do anything. I just opened when i recieved am email that my profile was updated. and then i saw that everything was updated as of august 4th 2020
Have you received any messages in the online application as, I am seeing my CRS scores but I am not seeing any messages in my profile.

proudfrog

Oct 6, 2020
I am having a similar issue today. Just submitted my profile an hour ago and it keeps showing

"Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system"

How much time does it normally take?

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
I am having a similar issue today. Just submitted my profile an hour ago and it keeps showing

"Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system"

How much time does it normally take?
About 24 hours, more or less

anakin23

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Hi I am experiencing the same problem and I have waited more than 24 hours. Although I reported this as a technical problem, I didn't receive any feedback from the officials. I don't know what to do. Could anybody please help me. Thank you for your help and interest in advance