+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

your processed passport has been dispatched???

Hado

Feb 16, 2017
I have received an email it says your processed passport has been dispatched from Canada visa office to Visa application center?

what it does mean, although I have not yet send my passport, I have only submitted my papers.

appreciate if someone has the same experience, is that a rejection of Visa or some further documents required?

all the best!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Did you apply online or was it a paper submission? If you applied by paper then did you inform IRCC that you need your original passport to travel while your application was being processed?

If you applied online, you can check for the latest updates in your MyCIC account. If you applied by paper then unfortunately, it seems like a rejection. Either which way, you should have been asked to submit your original passport for visa stamping if you were approved

Hado

Feb 16, 2017
Thank you Brayanna, for your valuable information.

I have submitted my papers through the Visa application center in ERBIL (Kurdistan region of IRaq) and they told me once you get approval then we will call you to bring the passport.

and it will be very strange if they rejected my Visa, I have a very strong passport with valid visas (europe, US, .....) and I am on a plane almost every second week due to my job.

and I am planning to make PMP exam in Calgary.

but would there be a chance that this dispatch is an upfront, or request for passport!

thanks in advance!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Hado said:
I have submitted my papers through the Visa application center in ERBIL (Kurdistan region of IRaq) and they told me once you get approval then we will call you to bring the passport.
That's right. For certain regions/visa offices, the applicant can submit the passport later/not with the TRV application.

and it will be very strange if they rejected my Visa, I have a very strong passport with valid visas (europe, US, .....) and I am on a plane almost every second week due to my job.
Unfortunately, travel history is not the only criterion which is considered when an application is assessed.

and I am planning to make PMP exam in Calgary.
This reason/purpose of visit indicates your intention to remain long-term in Canada.

Apart from this, the visa officer may have questioned why you want to travel to Canada to take this exam.... and not somewhere closer to where you are. Basically, if you are refused (hope not) then Purpose of Visit could be one reason.

I suggest you try linking your paper application to your online account..... and check for 'Final decision'. Do note that once you link your application, you will not get any updates/not be contacted by email.

If there's no update for 'Final decision' then you have probably received a passport request instead.

but would there be a chance that this dispatch is an upfront, or request for passport!
I really hope you have received a passport request :)

Cheers

Hado

Feb 16, 2017
Thank you Brayana, really appreciated!

I have tried few times to link my application and it says we could not find your application try after 24 hours.

any way I will be able to get an update until Monday and by then I will also post the result here.

and about the Purpose of the visit, yes you are right it could be a reason< I have planned to visit Canada and US after the exam as a tourist but I preferred to mention this exam as well..

Let us hope for the best :) otherwise I will only go to US.

mines

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Kathmandu
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
07-11-2019
AOR Received.
08-31-2019
File Transfer...
30-10-2019
Med's Request
09-06-2019
Med's Done....
12-06-2019
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-03-2020
Visa application, tracking ID No.200317NPKTPKT35418 – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 2020/03/21 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

What does this mean?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Visa application, tracking ID No.200317NPKTPKT35418 – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 2020/03/21 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

What does this mean?
your passport is sent to visa office from.embassy.ypu can also.check online from your canada online visa acount