+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application status has changes

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
Hi all.. I submitted my passport for stamping last week Tuesday, and I have gotten about 4 messages about tracking Id no received at vac. So, couple of days ago I got another two tracking messages that Tracking id no has been Received and under processing at the IRCC. After a short while another message came that The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No has been received from the IRCC Office on Mon Jul 17 2023 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja CVO and is ready for collection.
And yesterday got a message That

Your application status has changes.

To check what’s changed with your application’s status:

Sign in to your account.
Click “Check full application status” under “View the
applications you submitted”.

Since on Monday I haven’t been able to load the ircc portal login on phone. The site can’t be access and I don’t know why

Newexpressuser

Oct 16, 2018
I also had the passport submitted last week, and got the same email from IRCC. However when I logged in I think the button said 'Action required' or something ( dont recall exactly), the final decision says "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details" but the latest update says "Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below."

I am trying to understand what the button for 'Check full application status' said earlier cause i still see the overall status as 'Submitted'

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
I also had the passport submitted last week, and got the same email from IRCC. However when I logged in I think the button said 'Action required' or something ( dont recall exactly), the final decision says "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details" but the latest update says "Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below."

I am trying to understand what the button for 'Check full application status' said earlier cause i still see the overall status as 'Submitted'
That’s it, exactly what you will get . Visitor visa right ?

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
I assumed the eligibility would be updated to 'Completed' as well as the overall application status. Since I don't remember what the button said earlier 'Action required' or 'Waiting on you' , hence the question.
Review of eligibility

• July 18, 2023 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.

# Review of medical results @

• You do not need a medical exam.
    We will send you a message if this changes.
    Review of additional documents
  • We do not need

• Biometrics @

• January 9, 2023 Completed.
      Background check ?
    • January 9, 2023 Your background check was completed.
      Final decision 3
    • April 25, 2023 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Reactions: Newexpressuser

Newexpressuser

Oct 16, 2018
Review of eligibility

• July 18, 2023 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.

# Review of medical results @

• You do not need a medical exam.
    We will send you a message if this changes.
    Review of additional documents
  • We do not need

• Biometrics @
    • January 9, 2023 Completed.
      Background check ?
    • January 9, 2023 Your background check was completed.
      Final decision 3
    • April 25, 2023 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Thanks for this, I see it's a similar update in the application, I suppose maybe the first time you get the update the button just changes to 'Action required' or something. Appreciate you taking the time to paste your status, thank you :)

Donatz

Nov 24, 2023
Good morning,

My daughter applied for a visitors visa and but denied on Nov 21 and says: : your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in your country of residence. and have a limited employment possibilities in your country of residence (Philippines).

That was correct as she was a full time LAW student and just working par time as a public school teacher in college. She stopped working when she was reviewing for her BAR exam which was happened in Sept and then we applied after a mount.

But then on Nov 22, she received email stating that her application status has changes: it says:
Medical Results - you do not need
Review additional docs. - we do not need additional docs.
Interview - you do not need an interview
Biometrics - Nov 22 - completed
BACKGROUND CHECK - Nov 22 - YOU BACKGROUND CHECK WAS COMPLETED
Final decision- Nov 21 - we regret to inform you that your application was refuse, check your messages below.

What does it means? refused on Nov 21 and Nov 22 background was completed and then letter from them that the status of her application has changes...

Your reply is very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good morning,

My daughter applied for a visitors visa and but denied on Nov 21 and says: : your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in your country of residence. and have a limited employment possibilities in your country of residence (Philippines).

That was correct as she was a full time LAW student and just working par time as a public school teacher in college. She stopped working when she was reviewing for her BAR exam which was happened in Sept and then we applied after a mount.

But then on Nov 22, she received email stating that her application status has changes: it says:
Medical Results - you do not need
Review additional docs. - we do not need additional docs.
Interview - you do not need an interview
Biometrics - Nov 22 - completed
BACKGROUND CHECK - Nov 22 - YOU BACKGROUND CHECK WAS COMPLETED
Final decision- Nov 21 - we regret to inform you that your application was refuse, check your messages below.

What does it means? refused on Nov 21 and Nov 22 background was completed and then letter from them that the status of her application has changes...

Your reply is very much appreciated.

Thank you.
It was refused based on eligibility. Background check (security, no fraudulent documents) was completed the next day. No change in the refusal. Just means that no criminal/immigration issues came up. Application can be refused before background check.

Donatz

Nov 24, 2023
Thank you very much for your reply. Much appreciated.

Do you thinks it's a good idea if she writes for consideration as she will be there alone in the Philippines this Christmas? Though in the refusal letter it says she can apply again after 3-6months.

I applied for my oldest daughter and her family too. She received a letter asking for their their passports. I believe their application is granted. Right?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you very much for your reply. Much appreciated.

Do you thinks it's a good idea if she writes for consideration as she will be there alone in the Philippines this Christmas? Though in the refusal letter it says she can apply again after 3-6months.

I applied for my oldest daughter and her family too. She received a letter asking for their their passports. I believe their application is granted. Right?
So she reapplies if she can provide documentation that addresses reason for refusal. IRCC wants issues address not travelling for Christmas. So job letter with paystubs and show that she is financially established with her job.