+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check-March AOR 2021

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Mine also - Application in progress. We will send you message when we start your background check. Medical passed.
What is your status now ?

Mine is
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

CEC inland
AOR 6 Feb 23
MEP 24 Feb 23

Today I found a GU in gckey, later it's back to submitted

What could this be?

aviral007

Jan 13, 2023
Hi everyone!
I just came across this forum as I was researching why my application is again showing as IP1 ("Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.").
By briefly reading the thread I understood that when your application goes back to IP1 this could mean a delay in your application. Am I understanding this correctly?

Greatly appreciate your insights!
Hi, could you kindly provide insight on what happened next in your case? How much time did it take then for background to be completed after that generic text on GC key?

LeBe

Mar 30, 2023
Hi Everyone,
The pr portal for my wife has been updated on April 11 (BGC has been completed).
She is the dependant and I am the principal applicant, and my BGC is still under progress.
Any idea what is going on? Her biometrics is still in progress and Eligibility has not been started.
Thanks for your info.

Reactions: tommy_2k23
Oct 16, 2023
Hello, I've had the same change to my application. Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. My profile also changed from Medicals Passed on Oct 28 to you don't need a medical exam and also, it has been for a while in the reviewing your eligibility. Timeline is like this:

AOR: Sept 22
Medicals Passed: Oct 28
Police request letter on November 25th. (I had already done it and had to call the Canadian Embassy in Colombia for them to send the documents to IRCC)
CEC Inland with one dependent.

It has been almost 6 months with no answer. Anyone knows what's happening?
Hi did you got approved and pls share timeline is your background change to start or not start got approved I’m facing same please help me

Oct 16, 2023
Everything is same, other than bg, as thread says My background check says "
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
"
Hi did your application approved and pls share timeline so when your background start or it’s not start until result ? Pls help I’m facing same things