+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

christyocampo

Jan 23, 2024
I have an agency. Im a caregiver and I already have a Job offer in canada. My agency told me that I'll just wait for the email of the immigration here in the Philippines. How will I know if my documents is already submitted to the immigration?

shanky1202

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I've been reading this forum for the last couple months and decided to create an account to share my timelines too.

CEC inland (Single applicant)

On GCKey Account:
AOR: June 25, 2023
Medical Exams: October 20, 2023 You passed the medical exam.
Biometrics: I did my biometrics on September 26, 2023 and that's what it shows on the application info in the portal but in the application status it says June 24, 2023 Completed? LOL I don't get it
Final Decision: October 19, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My questions is how come I passed medical exams after "final decision"? Is there anyone with a similar timeline like this?

On Tracker:
Everything is completed since October 20 and COPR No. is already available there.

No P1 email yet and the wait is so frustrating. I have a trip to visit my family scheduled for mid December but I guess I'm not going anywhere at this point.

Did you get any reply from them. Mine also showing similar scenario

CleitonRasta24

Nov 17, 2023
Did you get any reply from them. Mine also showing similar scenario
I got Portal 1 email when I was back home during holidays. I let them know I was out of Canada up until January.

When I got back I replied to their email right away with the info.

Got portal 2 on January 16, 2024

Ecopr on January 22, 2024

Waiting for PR card now!!

Jassijkl

May 4, 2023
I got Portal 1 email when I was back home during holidays. I let them know I was out of Canada up until January.

When I got back I replied to their email right away with the info.

Got portal 2 on January 16, 2024

Ecopr on January 22, 2024

Waiting for PR card now!!
hi when did you receive portal 1 email?

spwck

Feb 1, 2024
Category........
STUDY
Hello,
I received a similar message in my IRCC Portal.
It reads as follows:

Final decision - January 30, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

sobysam01

Jul 9, 2023
Hi,
I am in the same situation

On gckey
Final decision - February 5, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I called IRCC and they told me that the 1st email was sent on February 6th but i didn't receive it
Should I wait or ask ircc to resend the email ?

sobysam01

Jul 9, 2023
Hello,
I received a similar message in my IRCC Portal.
It reads as follows:

Final decision - January 30, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi,
Did you receive the 1st email ?