+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

spwck

Feb 1, 2024
Category........
STUDY
Hello,
I received a similar message in my IRCC Portal.
It reads as follows:

Final decision - January 30, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi, just an update. I received my PPR on February 08, 2024.

Reactions: Taran D

rej8233

Star Member
Oct 25, 2023
Final decision since January 18, 2024.
COPR details on tracker since January 19, 2024.
Still waiting for Portal 1 email.

rej8233

Star Member
Oct 25, 2023
You need to call IRCC
We are in the same situation
Ircc will sent the email a second time to you
Yup I already called them. They mentioned that I just need to wait for a few weeks since they are waiting for the officer to send out emails.

So in your situation, they already sent it to you the first time but didn't receive it?

sobysam01

Jul 9, 2023
Yup I already called them. They mentioned that I just need to wait for a few weeks since they are waiting for the officer to send out emails.

So in your situation, they already sent it to you the first time but didn't receive it?
Yes they sent me the 1st email on February 06, but i didn't receive it. It's the situation of many people

Akama123

Oct 7, 2023
Hello, good evening.

Please, I got an invitation to apply under FSW.
Healthcare category. I have experience in Canada here, since March 2023.
I worked in a retirement home as a nurse aide from March - October, my total hours were about 550/600
I worked somewhere else too starting August - October: my hours were 160 there and I have a final place where I worked October - January, with about 160 hours too. All above 800 hours (which is 6 months full time using hours).

I want to know if I can go ahead and accept the ITA and actually apply.

Feb 17, 2024
Final decision - January 26, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Up till now i have not gotten RFV mail. Iam very worried and cncerned.Any advice for me?

nicolas_momo

Mar 19, 2024
Hello
I got this on my IRCC portal
"Final decision - February 14, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made"

Till now (2023-03-19) no movement on IRCC. I heard of a mail that should be received but till now, no mail received on my side

FYI I applied under the Quebec Regular Skilled Worker Program.

Are there any persons that got the final decision on/after february 14 and also got the mail?

Thank you.