+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Rahal2000

Star Member
Nov 23, 2022
I saw an update on my PR application that said:

Final decision - June 9, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What does this mean? Is this a good sign?
According to many members here, Yes, a decision will be made in the near future. Hopefully, you should receive an update the next week.

ssuuna12

Jun 11, 2023
Final decision - May 13, 2023: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: liliass

Mohamed ahmed wador

May 22, 2023
Djibouti
Category........
STUDY
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello my name's mohamed ahmed wador am 22 years old am from Djibouti and i have 2 children and i want to visa to canada. Thanks

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
I also have exactly same update on my application

• June 9, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: 7anklis

akaur13

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Update on my application that I saw today:

• June 12, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: Karan5786

Azu olua odim

Jun 9, 2023
Please house I am new here kindly put me through please.
I am a biochemist by training and I wish to relocate to Canada. Please put me through as par what and what are expected of me

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please house I am new here kindly put me through please.
I am a biochemist by training and I wish to relocate to Canada. Please put me through as par what and what are expected of me
If you want to immigrate, you research Express Entry based on your age, education, language, work experience and funds.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry.html

If you want a work visa, there are no jobs here. Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education. Most if not all jobs posted will say that you must be a citizen, PR or a person with work authorization to apply so no point in applying for those jobs.