+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

HHai08

Jul 21, 2023
Hi All,
Ecopr was Received today. Montreal Vo
good luck to you all.
Congratulation! It took you only 5 days from portal 1 to portal 2. For me it's more than 10 days now and I have not received portal 2 yet. My VO is also Montreal.

Did you call them to ask when waiting for the portal 2 email?

Thanks

MWahbi01

Jul 20, 2023
Congratulation! It took you only 5 days from portal 1 to portal 2. For me it's more than 10 days now and I have not received portal 2 yet. My VO is also Montreal.

Did you call them to ask when waiting for the portal 2 email?

Thanks
If that can help you, i just replyed the same portal 1 second time after some days. And i got the portal2 next day.

Goutam Sil

Star Member
Jun 22, 2023
@Goutam Sil Then you should be able to see the UCI and application number.
Can you show some screen shots of your GC key account so we can help
@Goutam Sil Then you should be able to see the UCI and application number.
Can you show some screen shots of your GC key account so we can help.
D:\Canada\gc account status.jpg
D:\Canada\gc account status-2.jpg
could you add me in WatsApp:00971557161033 or chat box?

Reactions: AGOHOUNDJE

mnova

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Guys, do I have a chance here....

I received medical request on 8 May and I did my medical on 27. But the panel physician delayed with uploading my results to IRCC. According to my agent I had a refusal letter on 5th June because I failed to submit my medicals and on 6th June the Panel physician sent my results to IRCC. AOR for medicals was on 9th June and it was a pass.

However, my agent has requested for reconsideration already with full evidence regarding my medicals.

A week later the status of my application has changed from Refusal to FINAL DECISION- YOUR APPLICATION IS IN PROGRESS. WE WILL SEND YOU A MESSAGE ONCE THE DECISION ON YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN MADE. AND ALSO IVE RECEIVED VALIDITY OF BIOMETRICS LETTER ON 14TH JUNE.

IS THIS A GOOD SIGN?PLEASE ADVICE. THANK YOU
It seems like it's a good sign.. did you get any update?

Stoklo.toklo

Aug 9, 2023
I got this same message on my account.

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

how did you guys solved this problem? And what number did you call ?

Stoklo.toklo

Aug 9, 2023
I also have exactly same update on my application

• June 9, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
How did you guys solve this issue with your application? I have this same message on my account for more than 10 days.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I got this same message on my account.

how did you guys solved this problem? And what number did you call ?
What do you want to solve?? What number? This says your application is still getting processed and the correspondence will be sent once completed so you need to wait.