+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

deshabhi22

Aug 24, 2017
Latest update:
Final decision: June 19. Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once a final decison has been made.

I have not heard anything new. I applied through PNP AINP, for myself, my husband and two kids. I will let you know once I hear back, hoping it is useful to someone.
@DaPive did you get the portal 1 email? I have same status since june 20 but no mail till now. I called them up and they asked me to wait till thursday.

Reactions: DaPive

DaPive

Jun 24, 2023
@DaPive did you get the portal 1 email? I have same status since june 20 but no mail till now. I called them up and they asked me to wait till thursday.
I haven't heard anything yet. I will update when I hear anything. But since I am already in Canada, I think I should be getting the Copr email.

deshabhi22

Aug 24, 2017
I haven't heard anything yet. I will update when I hear anything. But since I am already in Canada, I think I should be getting the Copr email.
sure, thanks. I am in canada too. I think as per process, we get a portal email for account creation and then credentials to login and confirm our presence in canada. Once, thats done, we get the eCopr.

Reactions: DaPive