+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

sstteacher

Jun 10, 2023
If you want to immigrate, you research Express Entry based on your age, education, language, work experience and funds.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry.html

If you want a work visa, there are no jobs here. Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education. Most if not all jobs posted will say that you must be a citizen, PR or a person with work authorization to apply so no point in applying for those jobs.
How to get ECA for my documents? Are these requirements for online application submission please

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
How to get ECA for my documents? Are these requirements for online application submission please
ECA is required for every foreign education. It is required for every application. You need to research WES, IQAS, ICAS or others for it. For all of them you usually need to set up an account, pay fees, ask your insitute to send your docs directly to them, then you get your ECA.

holy_molly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
I had the same final decision update on my gc key account, and it disappeared today. Do you guys still see yours?

mkhizeryounas

Jun 16, 2023
Hi All,

Today I have seen on my portal
Final decision - June 12, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Also, on
Application Status Tracker

Biometrics: Completed
Medical exam: Completed
Eligibility: Completed
Background verification: Completed

Also revised the Invitation to pre-arrival

Confirmation of Permanent Residency (COPR) details
Document number: **************
Expiry date: *****, 2024
Travel document number:**********
Issuing country:********

But still have not received the passport submission letter

what next???
Any update? I am in the exact same situation. Mine is 12th June 2023 as well.

Reactions: vdpadsala

capriconnaeem

May 14, 2019
Category........
FAM
Any update? I am in the exact same situation. Mine is 12th June 2023 as well.
No, Still the same message is showing but I have checked my June 12, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
But I have checked on Your Application Status Tracker https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login its showing Confirmation of Permanent Residency (COPR) details Approved. Also on the other portal https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do It's showing Permanent Residence Application Status Decision Made. But have not received the letter on Portal to submit the passport.

Does anyone know how much takes time to make the final decision?

Grimlock

Apr 26, 2023
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
12-04-2023
I am in similar situation. My GC got updated on June 8th - Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made, no portal email so far. For some reason, I can't login to this https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do with UCI or Application number, anyone got any insight?

P.S For some reason, I have update on the tracker that "We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you." But I haven't submitted any webform or called IRCC and no, I don't have a representative. It's an inland CEC application.

Last edited:

sonson

Mar 2, 2021
I am CEC inland and received a Portal email today after 1 day the final decision status changed. AOR in Mar and Office is Montreal.
My background is done yesterday and the final decision changed yesterday too. Didn't expect received it today at all.

C0nstantin0

Jan 14, 2023
I am CEC inland and received a Portal email today after 1 day the final decision status changed. AOR in Mar and Office is Montreal.
My background is done yesterday and the final decision changed yesterday too. Didn't expect received it today at all.
Is there a quick/fast way to find out what your processing office is?

mkhizeryounas

Jun 16, 2023
Could you please update here if you hear anything regarding portal credentials.