+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

sonson

Mar 2, 2021
Is there a quick/fast way to find out what your processing office is?
I'm not really sure. I only knew my office from the portal email. But I read somewhere in this forum that you can ask by calling IRCC.

Could you please update here if you hear anything regarding portal credentials.
Sure. I only got an auto-reply email from them when I replied to the email with the info. Probably need to wait for Monday or next week for them to reply back with a portal link.

Rahal2000

Star Member
Nov 23, 2022
No, Still the same message is showing but I have checked my June 12, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
But I have checked on Your Application Status Tracker https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login its showing Confirmation of Permanent Residency (COPR) details Approved. Also on the other portal https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do It's showing Permanent Residence Application Status Decision Made. But have not received the letter on Portal to submit the passport.

Does anyone know how much takes time to make the final decision?
Just be patient. You should start packing your bags instead. The most important process are done. Couple of days they will send you the PPR/RVF.

kartar407

Jun 14, 2023
I’m not able to login into tracking portal ..?? Anyone help?? .. waiting for result.. last update 12 june : we are processing your application

Dannyquaye

Sep 6, 2021
Guys, do I have a chance here....

I received medical request on 8 May and I did my medical on 27. But the panel physician delayed with uploading my results to IRCC. According to my agent I had a refusal letter on 5th June because I failed to submit my medicals and on 6th June the Panel physician sent my results to IRCC. AOR for medicals was on 9th June and it was a pass.

However, my agent has requested for reconsideration already with full evidence regarding my medicals.

A week later the status of my application has changed from Refusal to FINAL DECISION- YOUR APPLICATION IS IN PROGRESS. WE WILL SEND YOU A MESSAGE ONCE THE DECISION ON YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN MADE. AND ALSO IVE RECEIVED VALIDITY OF BIOMETRICS LETTER ON 14TH JUNE.

IS THIS A GOOD SIGN?PLEASE ADVICE. THANK YOU

alanx0x

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hey guys today my Final Decision status changed to: June 17, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What's that supposed to mean?

Tigris Rex

Jun 18, 2023
Hey guys today my Final Decision status changed to: June 17, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What's that supposed to mean?
I have the same Final Decision status on my portal, since June 6, 2023. Please how long till we get Original Passport Request Letter?

capriconnaeem

May 14, 2019
Category........
FAM
No, Still the same message is showing but I have checked my June 12, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
But I have checked on Your Application Status Tracker https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login its showing Confirmation of Permanent Residency (COPR) details Approved. Also on the other portal https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do It's showing Permanent Residence Application Status Decision Made. But have not received the letter on Portal to submit the passport.

Does anyone know how much takes time to make the final decision?
Thanks Rahal2000

Kamalpreet S

Jun 19, 2023
I haven’t received any email/ message.
last update was on June 9:
Latest update:
Final decision - June 9, 2023:Your application is in progress ……

alanx0x

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
I haven’t received any email/ message.
last update was on June 9:
Latest update:
Final decision - June 9, 2023:Your application is in progress ……
Wow since June 9, sorry about that my friend. I hope that you get it soon.

What program did you apply?