+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application has been transferred to the Canada Immigration Centre located in Etobicok

Cadsanjeev

May 25, 2018
Hi all,

I have received a mail from cic regarding my application for an open work permit. on may 7 that "Your application has been transferred to the Canada Immigration Centre located in Etobicoke for processing. The Canada Immigration Centre will be contacting you with further instructions in due course. "

It didn't mention any interview may held or i am totally confused! Kindly help

Thanks
Sanjeev

Harmanhira87

Star Member
May 7, 2018
It may be sent to another visa centre for processing due to workload meaning your file will be proceessed at that office and any decision (interview,medical etc.) will be made there

Cadsanjeev

May 25, 2018
its already 4 months gone. I applied on 20 Jan 2018 and, after 4 months they pass on my case to another office. I am a business person I need to travel to my home country for the business purpose, can't stay till I got decision.. but I am afraid, whether they will allow me to enter again after two months till my application is under process. I am also the owner of Canadian Corporation. I hold 75% share in the company.

I am really confused kindly advise.

Harmanhira87

Star Member
May 7, 2018
There is difference between recieving application and start processing it.may be your file started processing after it got transfer to another visa office.

Navdeepgill2

Sep 25, 2017
its already 4 months gone. I applied on 20 Jan 2018 and, after 4 months they pass on my case to another office. I am a business person I need to travel to my home country for the business purpose, can't stay till I got decision.. but I am afraid, whether they will allow me to enter again after two months till my application is under process. I am also the owner of Canadian Corporation. I hold 75% share in the company.

I am really confused kindly advise.
So what happened next? They called you for an interview?

Udaybhullar

Dec 22, 2021
I have received a mail from cic regarding my application for an open work permit. on may 7 that "Your application has been transferred to the Canada Immigration Centre located in Etobicoke for processing. The Canada Immigration Centre will be contacting you with further instructions in due course. "

Kjiji5388

Dec 22, 2021
Usually file is sent to local office if they want to have a detailed look into the file, confirm some of the facts or many other unknown reasons. If you believe there were some concerns in any way then get professional (probably a lawyer not a immigration consultant) help. Don't worry concerns can always be solved, usually there is a way out.

puchic

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hi there, any update with your application?