+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your advice please

paimon9

Apr 19, 2023
I'm 32 years old, my fsw score is 467 and i live outside canada, its also worth mentioning I have a high income job. lm constantly losing points each year for age. I had intentions to go for 2 years study in Canada to compensate these points I've lost through education and work. Is it worth going through this much ordeal of expenses and time just to get pr giving that life quality has been worsening due to high competition in canada. Or should I not go consider canada as an immigration destination? I'm content with immigrating to any lgbt friendly countries and canada was my first choice but I'm unsure if I'll ever be happy there giving that income might not be the best. Your sincere opinions are highly appreciated

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I'm 32 years old, my fsw score is 467 and i live outside canada, its also worth mentioning I have a high income job. lm constantly losing points each year for age. I had intentions to go for 2 years study in Canada to compensate these points I've lost through education and work. Is it worth going through this much ordeal of expenses and time just to get pr giving that life quality has been worsening due to high competition in canada. Or should I not go consider canada as an immigration destination? I'm content with immigrating to any lgbt friendly countries and canada was my first choice but I'm unsure if I'll ever be happy there giving that income might not be the best. Your sincere opinions are highly appreciated
Nobody will be able to answer the question except you.

paimon9

Apr 19, 2023
I'm 32 years old, my fsw score is 467 and i live outside canada, its also worth mentioning I have a high income job. lm constantly losing points each year for age. I had intentions to go for 2 years study in Canada to compensate these points I've lost through education and work. Is it worth going through this much ordeal of expenses and time just to get pr giving that life quality has been worsening due to high competition in canada https://mobdro.bio/ . Or should I not go consider canada as an immigration destination? I'm content with immigrating to any lgbt friendly countries and canada was my first choice but I'm unsure if I'll ever be happy there giving that income might not be the best. Your sincere opinions are highly appreciated
i got this...