+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your action is required (Received Biometrics Request)

Anildhage

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Hyderabad, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
30-06-2020
Hello Guys,
I have a question. I have received biometrics request on my EE profile. As the VFS is not open in India, so like everyone, I have to wait until it is open, but I have another question. When I goto my account home page, in the Current status column, it shows as 'Your action is required'. Is this for the biometrics itself, or am I missing out some action to be taken? When I visit the view application link, I see everything is good, like it says medicals passed and the others are under review. So the action which is required is it for the biometrics only? Like I should get it done within the time frame.

Please advice, thank you.

Sharan083

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Hello Guys,
I have a question. I have received biometrics request on my EE profile. As the VFS is not open in India, so like everyone, I have to wait until it is open, but I have another question. When I goto my account home page, in the Current status column, it shows as 'Your action is required'. Is this for the biometrics itself, or am I missing out some action to be taken? When I visit the view application link, I see everything is good, like it says medicals passed and the others are under review. So the action which is required is it for the biometrics only? Like I should get it done within the time frame.

Please advice, thank you.
You see this particular message because your biometric is required. Once it's done, the message won't appear again.