+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Your action is required" after COPR

neonlight

Nov 13, 2018
I have received my passport today with COPR. However, when I log into my CIC account, in the first page [https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/mycic/home], I see the message: "Current status: Your action is required]"

When I go to check full application status, it says that the final decision is made and gives me details of counterfoil and visa details etc and says: "Your document is valid.". However, there's no other 'action' items. So I went to check the 'View submitted application' and there it is.

In the list of 'Documents submitted by the client', there's the PASSPORT and DIGITAL PHOTO row says 'Replacement Needed' and there are upload buttons. There is also a deadline mentioned: 22 November 2018. I don't understand why they need it because the passport I applied with is valid for many more years. Or do they want me to upload the passport now with the newly pasted visa page in it?

My question is - What action do I need to take now? I already received passport and COPR. Should I get in touch with them?

Thank you so much for your time. This forum has been incredibly helpful.

neonlight

Nov 13, 2018
Update: I contacted visa processing office for my application [at Singapore] through CIC website. I also reported it as 'technical problem' with the screenshot using the CIC website option. Here are what I received in response:

Canada High Commission in Singapore:

Dear Sir

No action is needed on your part as visa has been issued to you.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) /hii
High Commission of Canada, Singapore

IRCC office:

Good day Client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that it is not necessary to provide additional documentation if you do not currently have an application in process with IRCC.

Since a final decision was already made on your application, the information you provided will not be added to your file.

If applicable, we invite you to include this information when you submit a new application.

Furthermore, we can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in Singapore, Singapore.

We invite you to contact them directly in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may contact them.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

So I think I don't need to worry much about uploading any more docments at this point.

Reactions: tobs and annevn8

BabaGod

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
Hi Guys, I am worried. I just got PPR in mycic account as a request letter. few hours later, my profile changed from submitted to your action is required. i checked the placeholder section where all our dcoument were uploaded at eAPR, there was a space created named replacement required for client information and it is due in a month. I only have 3 messages in mycic account. one is confirmation of online transmission, second is the ack of receipt of submission and the third one is the request letter which is the PPR. i have no other request letter for the ADR. now my ADR section is saying we need additional document to continue processing your file.

How did you guys get out of this. or have u heard of anyone with same concern

Astounding18

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hi Guys, I am worried. I just got PPR in mycic account as a request letter. few hours later, my profile changed from submitted to your action is required. i checked the placeholder section where all our dcoument were uploaded at eAPR, there was a space created named replacement required for client information and it is due in a month. I only have 3 messages in mycic account. one is confirmation of online transmission, second is the ack of receipt of submission and the third one is the request letter which is the PPR. i have no other request letter for the ADR. now my ADR section is saying we need additional document to continue processing your file.

How did you guys get out of this. or have u heard of anyone with same concern
You should read your request letter well. Aside the PPR, were you asked to do something else? Is your application long enough to call for Remeds? Some geys PPR and Remeds sameday. If none of these applies, call your issuing VO or raise a CSE. It might as well be a techical glitch.

BabaGod

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
You should read your request letter well. Aside the PPR, were you asked to do something else? Is your application long enough to call for Remeds? Some geys PPR and Remeds sameday. If none of these applies, call your issuing VO or raise a CSE. It might as well be a techical glitch.
PPR came with height and eye color form. no other request letter. medicals expires in July. i was not asked to do anything. it even surprised me, the repalcement needed is client informtion and not any more important documents. maybe my passport photo or my biodata page or they expected me to upload my height and eye color form there. i am just running crazy. cannot sleep

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
PPR came with height and eye color form. no other request letter. medicals expires in July. i was not asked to do anything. it even surprised me, the repalcement needed is client informtion and not any more important documents. maybe my passport photo or my biodata page or they expected me to upload my height and eye color form there. i am just running crazy. cannot sleep
Some people have mentioned seeing things like that. It's nothing to worry about. Like @Astounding18 said you can raise a CSE & explain that you there's no specific ADR & you don't know what you need to submit. You can also ignore it as it's possibly just a glitch (like the poster's above).
However, go ahead and submit your passports.

BabaGod

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
Some people have mentioned seeing things like that. It's nothing to worry about. Like @Astounding18 said you can raise a CSE & explain that you there's no specific ADR & you don't know what you need to submit. You can also ignore it as it's possibly just a glitch (like the poster's above).
However, go ahead and submit your passports.
i check your timeline now. your timeline is exactly as mine. i got PPR from NDVO 31st, raised a letter to cpc and copied ndvo and accra. cpc ottawa sent me another ppr 5 days later. Accra VO send me another 2 PPR yesterday. one in my mail and the other as a request letter in mycic account then few hours later i saw the action required request for Replacement Required for client info. i will call them today anyway. Thank you

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
i check your timeline now. your timeline is exactly as mine. i got PPR from NDVO 31st, raised a letter to cpc and copied ndvo and accra. cpc ottawa sent me another ppr 5 days later. Accra VO send me another 2 PPR yesterday. one in my mail and the other as a request letter in mycic account then few hours later i saw the action required request for Replacement Required for client info. i will call them today anyway. Thank you
Just go ahead and submit the Ottawa PPR and ignore the Accra PPR and ADR. The ADR is most likely just a glitch. You can call after you've submitted but don't keep waiting.

BabaGod

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
Just go ahead and submit the Ottawa PPR and ignore the Accra PPR and ADR. The ADR is most likely just a glitch. You can call after you've submitted but don't keep waiting.

Yeah, i submitted the passport with ottawa PPR which also has the height and eye color form. and it has been dispatched and tracked to canada visa office , accra. i just thought about something, since new dehli sent me the first PPR without height and eye color form, are they the one that created the placeholder so i can upload the height and eye color form?

Guy, you be naija, i couldnt sleep last night. I just dey Think what can this be again!! after waiting for 7.5 months.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Yeah, i submitted the passport with ottawa PPR which also has the height and eye color form. and it has been dispatched and tracked to canada visa office , accra. i just thought about something, since new dehli sent me the first PPR without height and eye color form, are they the one that created the placeholder so i can upload the height and eye color form?

Guy, you be naija, i couldnt sleep last night. I just dey Think what can this be again!! after waiting for 7.5 months.
no.

WS.925

Jan 13, 2019
I received my COPR and passport with viss stamp 2 weeks ago. However I just checked that my online application status still hasn't changed to approved. It shows the background check is still in progress and under final decision it says 'Your application is in progress'.
Do you guys think it might be a glitch?

eninevo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Dear Friends,

I am in similar situation, I got my ppr and two additional sections i.e., to upload passport and digital photo. My issue is I didnt scan my latest passport before sending it to singapore VO. So should i now just upload the previous scanned passport? And I should only send the passport pages with stamps and visas right?

Your urgent help is much appreciated!