+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

York University offer PostGraduate Certificate Fall 2019

mgrc420

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Has anyone for offered to study at York University? Or any graduate certificate program which is slightly below 8 months and got PSPW for 1 year?

I have been offered a place to study in Post-Graduate Certificate Program which is full-time and 8 months duration.

In the offer it confirms start date Sep 05, 2019 and ends on April 09 2020 which is exactly 7 months 4 days. But it is below 8 months and IRCC website confirms in order to eligible for PSWP program minimum post secondary level should be 8 months.

Does anyone studied this kinda a postgraduate certificate program with this kinda a duration and later found out you are not eligible for PSPW.

I'm very concerned please reply if you have any idea. Thanks.

jackiej1111

Sep 1, 2020
No actually I didn't get the answer also. But someone said I should get at least 1 year PSWP as this is a graduate certificate.
Have you graduated and received the PWGP, i am thinking about going for the same. does this help with Express entry as well?

apatel21

Jan 29, 2019
Has anyone for offered to study at York University? Or any graduate certificate program which is slightly below 8 months and got PSPW for 1 year?

I have been offered a place to study in Post-Graduate Certificate Program which is full-time and 8 months duration.

In the offer it confirms start date Sep 05, 2019 and ends on April 09 2020 which is exactly 7 months 4 days. But it is below 8 months and IRCC website confirms in order to eligible for PSWP program minimum post secondary level should be 8 months.

Does anyone studied this kinda a postgraduate certificate program with this kinda a duration and later found out you are not eligible for PSPW.

I'm very concerned please reply if you have any idea. Thanks.
did you got the answer ?