+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

YMCA in IQAS

anupama1993

Oct 11, 2017
  1. have you assessed your ymca diploma?
Hi ,
I have sent my docs to WES . Wes responded me back with the following replying. So i am guessing they will give a positive report .

Thank you for choosing World Education Services (WES). According to your file, it was reviewed and answered on 9/4/2018. As stated:

In India recognition is granted by AICTE. However, it is responsible for the recognition of individual academic programs. It does not recognize institutions as a whole.

If the program you attended is AICTE accredited, you may wish to contact the institution and request them to re-submit official documentation to WES that clearly indicate that the program has AICTE accreditation. On receipt of the documents we will revisit your request to review the evaluation report and advice as appropriate.

honeysingh74

Feb 5, 2018
thanks for your quick response!

my wife has done the diploma in 2005 from YMCA and not sure whether it was approved or not. also, she has bachelors & pgdm from imt cdl 3 years, so do you still think we need to show them this YMCA diploma for in Office Management?

also, I am processing the eca from IQAS wherein they do not approve Professional/Vocational Credentials as per there website.

https://www.alberta.ca/documents/IQAS/poland-required-educational-documents.pdf

IQAS only evaluates credentials earned through formal academic training. IQAS does not accept short-term professional courses or other non-formal, non-academic credentials. IQAS will not evaluate or include these types of credentials in the IQAS assessment.

thanks for support and advice!

anupama1993

Oct 11, 2017
thanks for your quick response!

my wife has done the diploma in 2005 from YMCA and not sure whether it was approved or not. also, she has bachelors & pgdm from imt cdl 3 years, so do you still think we need to show them this YMCA diploma for in Office Management?

also, I am processing the eca from IQAS wherein they do not approve Professional/Vocational Credentials as per there website.

https://www.alberta.ca/documents/IQAS/poland-required-educational-documents.pdf

IQAS only evaluates credentials earned through formal academic training. IQAS does not accept short-term professional courses or other non-formal, non-academic credentials. IQAS will not evaluate or include these types of credentials in the IQAS assessment.

thanks for support and advice!
Hi .. You dont require the YMCA equivalency as you have already done Bachelors and PGDM from IMT . IQAS does evaluate docs from IMT . Hence you will be getting points for two or more degree.