+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

YEY!!!!!! I GOT MY VISA TODAY!!!!

frednixflores

Sep 22, 2009
OMG! I RECIEVED MY VISA TODAY!:) FINALLY I'M GOING TO BE WITH MY HUSBAND:)

GOOD LUCK TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL WAITING!:) KEEP IN MIND PRAYERS CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS :) I HOPE AT THE END OF THE PROCESS EVERYBODY HAS A SMILE ON THEIR FACE :) GOODLUCK EVERYONE! GOD BLESS!

HERE IS MY TIME LINE

Sent Application to mississauga: june 2009
Sponsorship Approval: first week of july 2009
application sent to local embassy: not sure as well...
Passport request: july 21, 2009
Quebec approval: August 15, 2009
passport recieved by local embassy: (together with other requested documents) sept 2, 2009
ECAS changed from in process to decision made: october 26, 2009
Passport with visa recieved: October 28, 2009

MYSG

Oct 22, 2009
Congratulations!!!! I can only imagine the relief and joy you feel now :))

What Visa office did you go through?

Swede

Aug 18, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-10-27
File Transfer...
2009-11-12
Med's Done....
2009-08-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2010-01-22
VISA ISSUED...
2010-01-20
LANDED..........
2010-03-05
Congratulations! :)

trentgibbons

Oct 28, 2009
I just recieved a letter from Immigration canada that says I met eligibilty requirements to apply for permanent residance status as a member of spouse or commonlaw partner, and that Quebec (im applying to be in Quebec) will contact me shortly concerning my permanent residance status. and that I can apply for a work permit? did you recieve this letter also? im not sure what to do now? wait for quebec to contact me or I need to apply to this open work permit? please any advice will be great :)

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
Congratulations! Happy family life in Canada!

frednixflores

Sep 22, 2009
Hi trentgibbons, i just want to ask is your spouse sponsoring you for permanent risidence?? and regarding your question based from my experience you will be recieving a letter from quebec asking you or your spouse for documents and will asking you to sign something and that is if we have the same application or situaton.

the best that you can do is... check the quebec website for more accurate information :)

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.html

i'm sorry i'm not much of a help to you.. but if you have more questions regarding the sponsorship application about quebec or about

QUEBEC APPLICATION FOR SELECTION CERTIFICATE..

i would be morethan happy to give you advice take care:)

frednixflores

Sep 22, 2009
THANKS SUIN AND SWEDE:)

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT TO ME AND TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PROCESSING THEIR APPLICATION.. :)

trentgibbons

Oct 28, 2009
Yeah, shes sponsering me for permanent residance under common law partner. On e-cas it says decision made, and ive recieved the letter in question, all my sponsership and pr requirements have been met so im told. I guess now I have to wait for the Quebec office to contact me and from reading other posts, I might recieve an email soon to send in my passport? im not sure at all, the immigration quebec websites abit confusing. I really need to start working soon, so i hoping to have my visa asap. any proccesing times of similar cases will be appreciated to :) thanks!

jomar13

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey frednixflores, Congratulations.

How did you get your visa? by mail or you just pick up in the manila canadian office?

DU

Oct 4, 2009
Heartiest congratulations! I am in processor immigration, please remember me in your prayers.

frednixflores

Sep 22, 2009
hi jomar, :) thank you so much and regarding your question they actually sent it by courier collect.. the name is www express i think affliated with DHL.. and they just charged me 99.00 php TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE ASKING ABOUT THE TIME FRAME ON WHEN THEY WILL BE RECEIVING THEIR VISA AND PASSPORT FROM THE TIME IT SHOWS "DECISION MADE" IN ECAS IS I THINK MORE OR LESS 1 WEEK :) here in manila...