+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******* Yellowknife VO *********

sam-Toronto-PR

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
I think when it comes to CEC, they might really be considering only Canadian experience. have you tried calling them?
No, I have claimed points for 3 years of foreign experience so they will consider that too…I have not tried calling as all are saying agent will not entertain

sam-Toronto-PR

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
omg, just now got the IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal login , finally
Congratulations. So happy for you. From your notes do you see if your eligibility went for review required at all? From my notes generated on Aug 4th I see mine is review required and today I got ghost update.

alpha8842

Aug 27, 2021
Congratulations. So happy for you. From your notes do you see if your eligibility went for review required at all? From my notes generated on Aug 4th I see mine is review required and today I got ghost update.
yes mine eligibility also shows it is reviewed by 3 different agents and they put their comments and pass to other. One thing you can check in your Notes is Application assignment due date, mine was 3 sep 2021 so i was thinking the agent will come back to my application again before that date and it happen.

sam-Toronto-PR

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
yes mine eligibility also shows it is reviewed by 3 different agents and they put their comments and pass to other. One thing you can check in your Notes is Application assignment due date, mine was 3 sep 2021 so i was thinking the agent will come back to my application again before that date and it happen.
That’s interesting. I see my due date was 8/13
Are you saying your eligibility also went for review? If yes, what kind of comment agents mentioned. For me they simply added unable to validate.

alpha8842

Aug 27, 2021
on my file they 1st time commented unable to validate work experience ,but 2nd agent Confirmed by checking paystubs ,suggested to pass and 3rd agent approved it.

Reactions: sam-Toronto-PR