April 23, 2012
Passport Req..
Nov 27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 2, 2013
LANDED..........
January 24, 2013
Lemondrop78 said:
Thanks everyone! I was getting worried...now just waiting for that letter to arrive...don't know why it's taking so long cause they said they sent it off on July 13th. But I'm sure they can resend it if they have to or tell me what I need to do at this point if I need to redo anything. I did provide my email also on the application but I didn't get anything that way. Glad my name isn't sitting there by itself on the spreadsheet anymore, lol...sorry I haven't been keeping track on there cause I've been a bit busy here lately. Goodluck to everyone waiting for first stage ;) approval right now and hopefully second step is smooth for all of us also! ;)
did you resend your application or they just approved you we did our application also handwritten and we passed it last may 9 we were very worried about it and my wife have the replacement applications just in case if they will return it to us congrats to you lemondrop you gave me a little hope

Lemondrop78

Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 6th, 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 10th, 2012 granted extension til Feb 6th, 2014 (I didn't even know!)
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
COPR issued April 23rd, 2013
LANDED..........
Planning end of May or early June
RaiDieSe said:
did you resend your application or they just approved you we did our application also handwritten and we passed it last may 9 we were very worried about it and my wife have the replacement applications just in case if they will return it to us congrats to you lemondrop you gave me a little hope
Thank you! No, I didn't have to resubmit the application...they approved my handwritten one. So, yours should be fine too, goodluck!

Lemondrop78

Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 6th, 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 10th, 2012 granted extension til Feb 6th, 2014 (I didn't even know!)
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
COPR issued April 23rd, 2013
LANDED..........
Planning end of May or early June
Fencesitter said:
Yes, I did. I typed out a reply to one of them and then when I tried to send something happened to my connection and I lost the message...didn't have time to re-type it, sorry...

Glad that everything is going well with you...on to stage 2!! Exciting times ahead!

FS
Oh good, no problem...now how long is stage 2 approximately?