+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Y A A A A A H O O O O O O O O !!!

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
Re: YAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!

hiteshdand said:
OK SIR, I GOT YOUR POINT.
Thank-you all....will say thanks to all in detail after landing.....

Hitesh bhai... It's gr8 that u took it in positive way.... I won't say that ur question was wrong and nor what friends in USA said is wrong.

Since u r in India its not possible to assume situation here.... And we can't compare an Orange with an Apple.... In USA most of us r working on work visa like h1, L1.... And we have applied for PR in Canada... There r lot of constraint while working on temp visa.... So that's why its better to move a country which is offering PR....

Most of people who have got PR (GC) USA dont apply for PR in Canada as USA gdp is 14 T while Canada gdp is 3 T..... Which means less business and opportunities.... For technical skilled people both countries are good and experience people can try their luck in both countries..... I am fine to work in both countries.... USA has given me chance to work for 7 yrs and I am thankful to it but now I am looking for quick Residential status for my future planning and Canada has offered me that. It's not easy to move to new country and establish but for family we need to accept tough conditions.... Hope this would be helpful.......

lr4canada

Dec 18, 2010
Hello canada_dream100,

First of all, Congratulations on your stamping part. I just got my Medical Request for me and my family members. Also as I came across your reference in this forum about a DMP in Mass, I would like to have your advice on picking up the right DMP in Mass state and as such, I need to talk/interact with you to get my queries clarified. Would it be possible for me to reach you via e-mail/phone or any other means for further discussion in this regard. You can reach me at my email id: greatgoer@yahoo.com. Will wait for your contact details.

Thanks a lot in advance and Congrats again.