+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

xpress post used to send original PCC document but delivery failed..plz advice

balu0427

Dec 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Used xpress canada post to send original PCC to Mississauga office but delivery attempt failed. What will happen if they couldn't delivery on their second attempt as well?

please help for any info on this. Thanks

meerubnoman

Jul 23, 2011
Dear I don't know about the Xpress post. I sent my application to Sydney via Regd Mail and its still showing in transit.
I had to create a complaint ticket and call Canada post several time and had to escalate it to the supervisor. Finally after about 2 weeks, they called me back and confirmed that they had delivered it.
I hope it helps.

Thanks

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Hello All,

Used xpress canada post to send original PCC to Mississauga office but delivery attempt failed. What will happen if they couldn't delivery on their second attempt as well?

please help for any info on this. Thanks
I think then its returned back to you.

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Dear I don't know about the Xpress post. I sent my application to Sydney via Regd Mail and its still showing in transit.
I had to create a complaint ticket and call Canada post several time and had to escalate it to the supervisor. Finally after about 2 weeks, they called me back and confirmed that they had delivered it.
I hope it helps.

Thanks

If you had spent few more bucks on courier then you wouldn't have faced this hassle..People would waste money on luxuries but when it comes to sending documents they try to save money :(

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
I recently applied for a loan and lender wasnt willing to send documents by courier. He was going to send by canada post regd and I asked him to stop. I then arranged my own courier to pick docs form his location and send it to me..But it got delivered next day so I am still happy :)

balu0427

Dec 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Call Canada post and ask what will happen ?
did just now...they asked me to wait till tomorrow but this mississuaga office have weird office timings and not sure when they are open and close :( it seems. Will update the status tomorrow

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
did just now...they asked me to wait till tomorrow but this mississuaga office have weird office timings and not sure when they are open and close :( it seems. Will update the status tomorrow
which address you sending

is it 3085 glen erin drive ?

dont panic, it will be delivered :)

balu0427

Dec 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you had spent few more bucks on courier then you wouldn't have faced this hassle..People would waste money on luxuries but when it comes to sending documents they try to save money :(
for immigration purposes, they prefer canada post and I used xpresspost (more money $$$) which is much closer to my house, so I used that. It didn't go cheap for me either if that is what you were saying. It is even better if I would have drove 15 mins and deliver myself. you know some times you over think and end up making things complicated.

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
for immigration purposes, they prefer canada post and I used xpresspost (more money $$$) which is much closer to my house, so I used that. It didn't go cheap for me either if that is what you were saying. It is even better if I would have drove 15 mins and deliver myself. you know some times you over think and end up making things complicated.
well dear xpress post is not more money...its cheap...use UPS or FEdex..they are best..

who told you canada post is better for immigration docs...

always use courier...

any ways don't panic...it will be delivered..:)

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Yeah ikr. Overthinking does make things complicated. But don't worry it will get delivered tomorrow. Maybe it was like there was no one to accept your package or they tried to deliver after office hours so that why they were not able to deliver it and it shows you delivery attempt fail message.

balu0427

Dec 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well dear xpress post is not more money...its cheap...use UPS or FEdex..they are best..

who told you canada post is better for immigration docs...

always use courier...

any ways don't panic...it will be delivered..:)
I always used canada post for immigration purposes right from my PR process, so I trusted it and it is convenient. Cheap or may be not, I trusted it but you know different experience...that's happened to me right now :(