+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WWICS No. 1 Immigration Consultants

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanveersingh

Aug 17, 2010
Hi,

This is Sanveer Singh, An existing client of WWICS. My friend had applied for post graduate in Health Informatics to George Brown College, Canada with the help of WWICS and he is very much happy that he got admission in George Brown college and got the student visa too. Thank you very very much for helping my friend in getting admission in George Brown College, Canada. Your organization is very good for seeking students to go to abroad and complete their education in esteemed Universities abroad. My wishes are always with you to make all students happy like me and my many friends and get them into their goal.

:)

Thanks

Sanveer Singh

rehaan

May 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
10-06-2011
IELTS Request
sardar g tusi deen mai hi peg laga aaye ho kiya

Inexperienced

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 August 2010
IELTS Request
Sent to CIO original
Mr. Singh, could you please help us with your designation. Will that be CMO at WWICS and will that stand for Chief marketing officer at WWICS or chief money-minting office.

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
sanveersingh said:
Hi,

This is Sanveer Singh, An existing client of WWICS. My friend had applied for post graduate in Health Informatics to George Brown College, Canada with the help of WWICS and he is very much happy that he got admission in George Brown college and got the student visa too. Thank you very very much for helping my friend in getting admission in George Brown College, Canada. Your organization is very good for seeking students to go to abroad and complete their education in esteemed Universities abroad. My wishes are always with you to make all students happy like me and my many friends and get them into their goal.

Thanks

Sanveer Singh
TERI _ _ _ DA _ _ _ _ _ _ :-X :-X :-X

Hope u won't find it difficult to understand if you are a "singh"

Sorry to other forum members if you find this offensive.

Inexperienced

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 August 2010
IELTS Request
Sent to CIO original
No offense....we support you GUR2010

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
Inexperienced said:
No offense....we support you GUR2010
Thanks Buddy ;)

rehaan

May 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
10-06-2011
IELTS Request
these wwics guys like that someone keep abuse them,
otherwise they cant digest their food ;D

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanveersingh said:
Hi,

Thanks

Sanveer Singh
I love these newbie(new id created) to support WWICS... Marketing strategy don't know good or bad but always come from newbie...Wow..

We have full sympathy with you & WWICS both.

Good Job.

singh123

Apr 24, 2009
sanveersingh said:
Hi,

Thanks
Sanveer Singh
So you are here to thank them on behalf of your friend. See what you have written shows three things.
1) If you have to send a "thank you" note you do not post it here. You send it to the office of *****.
2) Why are you writing on behalf of your friend? Can he not write it himself?
3) You could have done better without using your last name. Please do not bring a bad name to the whole community by openly displaying your affection for *****.

Did you manage to clear your IELTS? Please learn to use the adjective "very". When you use it again and again it is not only wrong English but also smacks of ulterior motive. Do not over do things, as it gives away the plot (of advertising your agent). Besides your agent can not "get you and your friends into their goal...." you are not a football that your ***** will kick you into the goal.

Ok. One last thing...Are you employee at your agent's office or did they ask you post this? Honest tell me I promise I will not tell anyone. ;D

salmi105

Sep 8, 2010
Inexperienced said:
Mr. Singh, could you please help us with your designation. Will that be CMO at WWICS and will that stand for Chief marketing officer at WWICS or chief money-minting office.
hahahha nice one

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanveersingh said:
Hi,

Thanks
Sanveer Singh
This is FSW forum, not student study permit forum. Leave WWICS and work else where. They are closing down, closed offices in most of places. In Canada the caretaker Bangladeshi man just took over your premesis and you cant get it vacated cause WWICS had no title of that building was was just occupying without paying anything. You charge $ 1500 for one month stay of immigrants in Toronto and better places are available here in $ 500-600. We are not interested in WWICS, go and advertise somewhere where people dont know WWICS is crook company.

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Very true explorer,

I always thought that only the franchisees were the one who were un-qualified crooks bringing bad name to this company.

The fact is that the rot flows exactly from top to bottom.

No sane person should even touch them with a stick.

laxmikanthms

Dec 31, 2009
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-07-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-02-2010
AOR Received.
June-14-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
Feb-10-2010
Med's Request
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
May-07-2010 (Before PR Approval on Workpermit)
In simple words let me conclude.

People who are working at wwics are not sure about who is their dad...their mom also cannot confirm to whome they were born....so u can all understand what kind of people work there......

hope this will make them to stop advertising in their rival sites.....

Please grow up wwics.

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
laxmikanthms said:
In simple words let me conclude.

People who are working at wwics are not sure about who is their dad...their mom also cannot confirm to whome they were born....so u can all understand what kind of people work there......

hope this will make them to stop advertising in their rival sites.....
Please grow up wwics.
NO, it won't stop them from sprouting here on their rivals site, dear Laxmikanthms,

There is something called, SHAMLESSNESS, and DESPERATION.
These guys have an amazing level of both!!

So, they will keep sprouting here time and again, only to be slapped around by all forum members!

moabbasi

Sep 12, 2009
Pickering
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AEO-0213
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011; Apps Payment.: 21-03-2011 (CC);PER Received..: 12-04-2011;In Process......: 19-09-2011
Doc's Request.
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Originals
File Transfer...
06-05-201;PCC Request..: Sent Originals
Med's Request
12-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
Waived..;Doc's Sent......: 03-02-2012;Decision Made.: 05-07-2012
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2012
LANDED..........
08-12-2012
Looks like you people (or could be one same guy from ***** again & again) loves to hear abusive words.
Now, since its been a long time you heard the same, so started again. :)

Anyway - may God show you the right path....

satishrawat said:
Hello Friends,

I am Satish Rawat, I had applied for Canada PR through WWICS in 2009 under skill professional category. They guided me at every moment and told me about all the required data and document for the same, they processed my case on time. Now I am in Canada, living here with my family. I'm very much happy that I got Canada PR with the help of WWICS. I am very much satisfied with their services and dealing. I am very thankful to WWICS.

Regards,

Satish

Status
Not open for further replies.