Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
p_pathak5 said:
Thanks Asivad Anac

I dont know what happened - they seem to have located my ECA since reason rejection is
"Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Education Credentials:
o A VALID Education Credential Assessment (ECA) was not included with your electronic application. Under the Federal Skilled Worker program applicants must provide either proof of Canadian education credentials or obtain an ECA, assessed within two years of your received date, along with proof of foreign education credentials. Your credential from WES is dated May 21, 2013 and is no longer valid as of May 21, 2015. Your application was received January 29, 2016.
Applications submitted without mandatory documents cannot be considered complete."

does this make sense or you feel I still need to get a new ECA issued from WES?

Thanks
Paras
hi paras, did u upload the copy of wes eca report while submitting yr application?

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
Asivad Anac said:
The 'IMM' issue isn't new - search the forum for a similar set of complaints some time in mid 2015 as well.
what if someone has uploaded the wes report in mycic at the time of submission of pr application. Will cic consider it as a proof?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taral80 said:
what if someone has uploaded the wes report in mycic at the time of submission of pr application. Will cic consider it as a proof?
I imagine that will be fine.

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Hello everyone.

Posting this here as well. I have a concern in relation to this. I just read that CIC also rejects if only the soft copy of the upgraded WES ECA report with IMM suffix is submitted, and not the scanned hard copy of first original report.

Can anyone please confirm?

Thank you very much.

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
T365 said:
Hello everyone.

Posting this here as well. I have a concern in relation to this. I just read that CIC also rejects if only the soft copy of the upgraded WES ECA report with IMM suffix is submitted, and not the scanned hard copy of first original report.

Thank you very much.
Hello Asivad,

Good day to you.

May I please have your say on this. Should I submit a CSE including scanned copy of the original first ECA report? Or the latest one with IMM suffix should do?

Thank you very much.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
T365 said:
Hello everyone.

Thank you very much.
Has anyone reported refusal based on this? Source?

amjk28

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
The 'IMM' issue isn't new - search the forum for a similar set of complaints some time in mid 2015 as well.
Hello Asivad,
Do you think I should still send a CSE for the upgraded report with IMM suffix? I have actually included a scanned copy of my WES report in my application, however, it was the old version without the IMM.
Should I inform CIC that I got a duplicate report now accessible by them?
If I need to inform, kindly give advice how to do so.
Thank you very much!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amjk28 said:
Hello Asivad,
Do you think I should still send a CSE for the upgraded report with IMM suffix? I have actually included a scanned copy of my WES report in my application, however, it was the old version without the IMM.
Should I inform CIC that I got a duplicate report now accessible by them?
If I need to inform, kindly give advice how to do so.
Thank you very much!
If you already have a duplicate report (with IMM), send that via CSE (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx).

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
taral80 said:
i dont agree with u on this since the cause of rejection is clearly mentioned that its valid only for 2 yrs. whether that is a mistake by cic or not is debatable. But if application doesnt have imm number that doesnt mean its not serchable online. My report is of 2014 aug without imm number. So u mean cic will say to me its not valid since its 18 months old....
Mine was also done in 2014, hence no IMM suffix, however, I got my visa approved. I did attach a copy of the report though. I think there is a good chance that the OP would have his/her case re-opened.

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
p_pathak5 said:
Hi,

My application was rejected saying my ECA has expired. I got my ECA in May 2013 and that should be valid for 5 years but they sited the reason on the letter that its only valid for 2 years. Also the strangest thing that happened was that on the second page of the rejection letter they says that ECA validity is 5 years. I called the helpline and they confirm the validity of 5 years on my ECA and recommended for me to raise a case specific inquiry to the Sydney office. Has anyone encountered such problem and if so does Sydney office reply (its been 10 days for me)?
Please help..

Thanks
Paras
I have found this link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=867&top=6
States "Citizenship and Immigration Canada will accept ECA reports for five years from the date they are issued, so long as they were issued on or after April 17, 2013."

There are different views on weather applicants must submit their ECA report with their application or just provide the reference numbers. Though CIC has facility to check credentials with appropriate authorities, its always recommended to submit your ECA report along with your application.

p_pathak5

Feb 15, 2012
Hi Yoda,

Yes I've checked that info on cic website that says 17Apr2013 as cutoff data and if issued before that, ask for an updated version/check with provider. Mine is dated 23May2013 so well over a month of the cutoff date.. I am still waiting to hear back from my CSE dont know how long they take to respond.. Its been over 10 days now.. Anyone know about their response time??

Thanks
Paras

p_pathak5

Feb 15, 2012
Good news folks CIC kindly reopened my application :D with following message -

A first review of your application indicated that it did not meet the requirements. IRCC has
further re-examined your application and has determined that it does meet the requirements of a
complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Regulations. Your application has been reopened. You will be notified in due
course as the review of your application continues.

Further to this I received a request to complete and upload IMM5669E(Schedule A Background/Declaration) for me and my wife. They have not given any reason explaining why its required (I've read through forum and generally they specify to explain gaps if left in initial electronic application). I suppose I said in declaration that my application has previously been rejected and that may be the reason. Once it was rejected in 2012 (quota for my NOC full). Then in 2013 - first time because my payment was declined (because I lost my debit card and foolishly cancelled it - stupid I know) and so I applied again with a postal order but was rejected because my NOC quota was filled. I was quite in 2014. With express entry in August my application was rejected because incomplete (I've been in the UK for 9 years but there was 1 year period in India and I didn't think I'd need to submit a police certificate from India).
Also once my USA visitor visa was declined but upon reapplication (within 6 months) I got 10 years visitor permit.

So now I have some question:
Should I declare all those visa applications rejections (I don't have exact dates for any except a couple of Canadian)? Does it matter if I don't?
Second how long does it take for processing from this point of asking for Schedule A to getting approval and how likely is it to get approval?

One more thing is my visa status in the UK has changed since I submitted my application (from work permit to permanent resident) - should I be informing this to CIC?

Thank You
Paras