+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong passport number mentioned in my PR renewal application

rmwahab

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Hi All,

I have submitted my PR card for renewal along with the family, they have renewed our PR cards, but when I checked online the latest update on my application, I noticed that they have mentioned an old expired passport number in my application for PR renewal instead of the new submitted passport number, any problem because of this and how can I correct this, they mentioned that they have already mailed the new PR card.

Thank you all in advance

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi All,

I have submitted my PR card for renewal along with the family, they have renewed our PR cards, but when I checked online the latest update on my application, I noticed that they have mentioned an old expired passport number in my application for PR renewal instead of the new submitted passport number, any problem because of this and how can I correct this, they mentioned that they have already mailed the new PR card.

Thank you all in advance
PR card does not have your passport number on it and can't think of any reason it would matter. Strongly suggest you wait until you get the PR card at any rate.

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi All,

Thank you all in advance
Did you apply for your PR card renewal online or was it paper application?