+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Writing the employment letter

Faryad

Jun 6, 2021
Vienna
Dear community,

Based on what I can read and see, the employment letter is one of the most important parts of the application and in the past so many application have been refused because of it. I am worried about its contents and preparing it seems confusing. It needs to match so many criteria. Where can I find a competent person, legal company or lawyer to help us preparing its draft? After that, I can handle it to the company I worked for so that they review and hopefully stamp it. They asked me to send them a draft.

Thanks

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Dear community,

Based on what I can read and see, the employment letter is one of the most important parts of the application and in the past so many application have been refused because of it. I am worried about its contents and preparing it seems confusing. It needs to match so many criteria. Where can I find a competent person, legal company or lawyer to help us preparing its draft? After that, I can handle it to the company I worked for so that they review and hopefully stamp it. They asked me to send them a draft.

Thanks
A Canadian Immigration Lawyer, you can find their details online. The forum is run by an immigration lawyer's firm "Campbell Cohen" , Contact here.
You could search for other lawyers as well. Stay cautious and avoid seeking service from immigration "consultants" Honestly they are useless. Immigration consultant is not an immigration lawyer.

This forum has ample information to help any individual.