+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WP-ICT processed for different client travelling for different client same location and same role

vgpsingh

Jun 20, 2021
Hi,
My work permit ICT employer bonded processed for client X, now i am travelling for client Y which is in near by location and same role, same employer. Should i apply for amendment before i travel or it is ok to travel ?

Regards

Shike Riyaz

Nov 23, 2021
Hi,
My work permit ICT employer bonded processed for client X, now i am travelling for client Y which is in near by location and same role, same employer. Should i apply for amendment before i travel or it is ok to travel ?

Regards
ICT is for intracompany transfer visa, you can work in any location and any client , no restrictions. BTW, can you please confirm when did you applied for visa,bimetrc,medicals? and when you got ppr? because my application is pending since 7 months. also have applied with dependents visas?

Nov 25, 2019
Hi,

Regards
Hi Singh, Did you got any info regarding this? I am in the same situation as you mentioned. An you share if you got ahead of this situation.