+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Worth a call?

hfxfilms2020

Star Member
Oct 7, 2022
Is it worth me calling ircc, can they give an update on the below.

Had an interview in the 19th Jan. They asked me for passport copies, which they confirmed they got on the 20th.

Ecas says decision made, however tracker only has test and bg set to complete.

Worth asking?

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014

Had an interview in the 19th Jan. They asked me for passport copies, which they confirmed they got on the 20th.

Worth asking?
If you have time to spare, call. Unlikely you will hear anything insightful other than 'it is under process' or something to that effect.

Reactions: Neha_shah

everyonesbestfriend

Star Member
Dec 24, 2018
Calling IRCC is completely useless 99% times and can create even more confusion imho. If you have DM in ECAS then it is OK, online tracker lives it’s own life and can take any amount of time to be updated.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019

Worth asking?
What date did your ECAS started showing status as Decision Made?

RamyMN

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019

Worth asking?
I would recommend calling IRCC, though it might take a while to get to an agent.
After inputting your UCI, select 1 application status, then citizenship application, select to speak to an agent. This should get you to the queue or leaving your phone for a call back.
Good luck

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
My suggestion is to email the office from where you received the interview request.
Calling IRCC is a challenge and takes a lot of attempts before you get connected