CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-09-2018
Med's Done....
11-11-2018
I am worried about my PR application. I spoke with CIC yesterday and they gave me zero information and time scale on when my PR application will be approved. Its been just over 6 months now. I applied from Canada and I'm a UK citizen and applied for BOWP after and it was approved back in November so me and my girlfriend both have valid work permits until November this year which would total 14 months since my PR application was submitted.

It feels like our lives are on hold right now we just moved into a new place which we are renting and I see no point in buying any furniture as we are just concerned that its taking so long and we read online some applications take 12-14 months to process. I am worried it will take this long and my BOWP will expire.

waterlooengineer

Mar 13, 2018
I am worried about my PR application. I spoke with CIC yesterday and they gave me zero information and time scale on when my PR application will be approved. Its been just over 6 months now. I applied from Canada and I'm a UK citizen and applied for BOWP after and it was approved back in November so me and my girlfriend both have valid work permits until November this year which would total 14 months since my PR application was submitted.

It feels like our lives are on hold right now we just moved into a new place which we are renting and I see no point in buying any furniture as we are just concerned that its taking so long and we read online some applications take 12-14 months to process. I am worried it will take this long and my BOWP will expire.
You can re-apply for BOWP for extension, as long as your PR application does not get rejected.