+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

working here in israel

zang

Dec 5, 2012
pls help!im working here in Israel as an elderly caregiver for 6yrs with only one employer.just few weeks ago i was hired as a nanny for a child who has a disoder.right now am waiting for my LMO my agent told me that maybe i can have it by janury.my problem now is my current employer here in israel is in critical condition.Is it still possible to continue my application for canada even my employer here in israel died?i just renewed my visa last october and it will be expired nxt yr october too.pls help me!thank u

arj

Nov 29, 2012
hello friend.. how r u? i think its possible to continue process... because they will see just visa in your passport.. if you have visa stamp in passport for your current employer... it will be no problem... also i am from israel... do you have yahoo...than plz add me.. cool_amaury@yahoo.com
thank you...

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
i was also in the same situation 6yrs ago.my employer in jerusalem passed away while i was waiting for my lmo..so pursue your dream to work here in canada.

arj

Nov 29, 2012
so if ur employer died and u hve visa in passport than can u get visa from canadian embassy?

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
yes canadian embassy in tel aviv israel still consider it as a valid working visa..otherwise i was not able to come here and work here in canada as live in caregiver if they did not consider my application.

arj

Nov 29, 2012
how long u have been in canada? please can i get ur yahoo for more info? thank u...

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
i've been here in canada since 2007 and have just been granted permanent resident status last sept.27,2012
you can inbox me anytime...are you in israel right now?

solace

Star Member
Dec 27, 2012
Hi Boyzone,

I am so impressed with your informative message since. I worked in Israel for 7 years as elderly caregiver and when my working visa expired because my former employers died except the current employer. I applied in Hongkong as a domestic helper and eventually went home because my employer chose her Filipina domestic helper and terminated my visa and brought me back home and applied in Canada. I received my LMo last december and sad to say I was not able to complete my documents. My problem therefore now is I cannot provide contract from my former employers except the first one because they only stamped visa in my passports when a new employer who wants to hire me processed the papers in the canadian embassy. Any idea or information regarding this matter? thank you and more power.