+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working Abroad while applying for EE with limited passport validity

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Guys,
I am working abroad... hence have huge limitations in renewing my passport before its expiry date
(next September ) ,however i am totally ready to apply for EE within 2 weeks from now

My question is ,can I go ahead with my EE this month ,then update my renewed passport(that will have the same name and #) by September ?

Appreciate your kind feedback on this one ,as I am a little worried about issues that may result from applying for EE with a Scanned passport that can be changed within 3 months time,and on the other hand do not want to wait for additional quarter to apply for my EE.

Bregards
MEB

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Yes, you can apply with your current passport and update IRCC when you get your new one.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Yes, you can apply with your current passport and update IRCC when you get your new one.
Thank you for your support ...Yet I just wanted to ask ...is there is any certain process or mailing procedure to update the IRCC,or just uploading the new passport into the profile (i.e updating my profile) with an associated comment will be a sufficient action from my side

Bregards
MEB