+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work visa Rejection

tabs999

Nov 4, 2020
Has anybody dealt with WP rejection earlier.I want opinion as in how and where to reapply.what we should take care before applying

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Has anybody dealt with WP rejection earlier.I want opinion as in how and where to reapply.what we should take care before applying
You'll need to post the full details, including why you were refused.

tabs999

Nov 4, 2020
You'll need to post the full details, including why you were refused.
Hey, Thanks for responding. I applied under Start up visa-WP . I got letter saying the following 3 days back "You have not adequately demonstrated that you meet the required persuant of section 205(a) regulations" Need opinion pls

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey, Thanks for responding. I applied under Start up visa-WP . I got letter saying the following 3 days back "You have not adequately demonstrated that you meet the required persuant of section 205(a) regulations" Need opinion pls
Section 205(a) states that your job/business “would create or maintain significant social, cultural or economic benefits or opportunities for Canadian citizens or permanent residents”. So for your SUV and WP application did you show that work would do this and enable you to hire Canadians and PRs.

tabs999

Nov 4, 2020
Section 205(a) states that your job/business “would create or maintain significant social, cultural or economic benefits or opportunities for Canadian citizens or permanent residents”. So for your SUV and WP application did you show that work would do this and enable you to hire Canadians and PRs.
Thanks a lot,will do the needful. I believe I applied premature, I will add recommendation letter and reapply. Can you also guide me How & where to reapply or supply some additional recommendations

Reactions: totti2007

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks a lot,will do the needful. I believe I applied premature, I will add recommendation letter and reapply. Can you also guide me How & where to reapply or supply some additional recommendations
You reapply as you did when you apply. Talk to your business incubator or angel investors on how to show the benefit of your business for Canadians and PRs. Assume your business plan has the number of Canadians or PRs that will be hired so maybe have you hired some of those people and you have rented office space. If so include that information.

Reactions: tabs999

tabs999

Nov 4, 2020
You reapply as you did when you apply. Talk to your business incubator or angel investors on how to show the benefit of your business for Canadians and PRs. Assume your business plan has the number of Canadians or PRs that will be hired so maybe have you hired some of those people and you have rented office space. If so include that information.
Hi Thank you so much for your valuable support, I am unable to get the link where I can reapply for rejection applications

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Thank you so much for your valuable support, I am unable to get the link where I can reapply for rejection applications
You follow the same processes you did before.

Reactions: Naturgrl

tabs999

Nov 4, 2020
Thanks a lot , thanks for giving time & replying to each n every query patiently

Chirantar

Feb 5, 2019
@Naturgrl @scylla - Hope you are doing well, not sure if you remember my PFL case for misrepresentation of data which was not legit and my attorney did send an appeal letter showing all my visa stamps and everything to make our case stronger, but sadly i got a refusaly today under 205(a), Mine was ICT WP (LMIA exempt) for a Resource Manager role, the refusal could be because ICT is only for specialized skills and my role isn't a specialized one like an IT role ?

Any help or opinion will be appreciated. Thanks.