+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permits for Start-Up Visa applicants taking too long

skv1978

Sep 12, 2018
Hello surjit88

I am also thinking to apply for this work permit . do we need Letter of Support ? If so how to get it , Please provide more information if you can .

Thank you.

Dear Friends,

I applied for work permit as Start-Up Visa applicant, many days ago.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/start-visa/work-permits.html

Under international mobility program and eligibility for 2 weeks (10 working days) processing, Its still under process

anyone has same situation?

Please advise How much time it usually takes

Thanks,

Fiona2312

Dec 26, 2018
Dear Friends,

I applied for work permit as Start-Up Visa applicant, many days ago.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/start-visa/work-permits.html

Under international mobility program and eligibility for 2 weeks (10 working days) processing, Its still under process

anyone has same situation?

Please advise How much time it usually takes

Thanks,
Hi Surjit88, have you got work permit for startup visa program yet?

Last edited:

teejax

Aug 2, 2019
Hi Guys,

Did you finally get your work permit?

If yes, how long did it take?

By the way, I couldn't Foreign Worker - International Mobility Program application page even though I followed the instructions.

teejax

Aug 2, 2019
I will suggest you all commence a paper application cos I couldn't even get the reference code for Foreign Worker - International Mobility Program despite following the instructions.

It kept pushing me to commence Foreign Work Permit, so I decided to use paper application.

You can inform the VAC that it's SUV application to be considered for priority.

SBrahma

Jun 22, 2019
I will suggest you all commence a paper application cos I couldn't even get the reference code for Foreign Worker - International Mobility Program despite following the instructions.

It kept pushing me to commence Foreign Work Permit, so I decided to use paper application.

You can inform the VAC that it's SUV application to be considered for priority.
Hello @teejax,
I too applied for a work permit under startup visa on July 30, 2019.
I did not find the Foreign Worker - International Mobility Program, I guess because I applied from inland (I am on a study permit in Canada )and had different questions set. Anyway, I applied for the Work Permit, but it has been over 2 weeks and my application has not yet started processing.
Any comments on my situation?
When approximately I should expect my work permit?

Thank you