+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit

Jan 29, 2020
Hello,I am studying PG Diploma in Concordia University its an one year program starting Septemebr 2019-June 2020 so it is an Non Credit Diploma so we get to know that we are not having work permit after that as it is an Non Credit Course because Credit hours are very less but its an 8 Month duration Diploma.So Now i have not dropped the Course and i applied for another course in some other College MCIT thats also of 1 year but it is an Credit course with 900 Hours and have work permit after that.So i am confused that after completing the Second Course Will my first Course Duration will be counted so that i can get 3 years work permit or else only Second Course Duration will be counted and again i have to take 3rd Course to get 3 years work permit

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,I am studying PG Diploma in Concordia University its an one year program starting Septemebr 2019-June 2020 so it is an Non Credit Diploma so we get to know that we are not having work permit after that as it is an Non Credit Course because Credit hours are very less but its an 8 Month duration Diploma.So Now i have not dropped the Course and i applied for another course in some other College MCIT thats also of 1 year but it is an Credit course with 900 Hours and have work permit after that.So i am confused that after completing the Second Course Will my first Course Duration will be counted so that i can get 3 years work permit or else only Second Course Duration will be counted and again i have to take 3rd Course to get 3 years work permit
If your first program does not qualify for a PGWP, then you will have to take a 3rd course to get a 3 year work permit.

Jan 29, 2020
Thanks one thing more to clear can i extend my study 2 times like there is not any restrictions by government if i extend my CAQ and Study Permit two times????

Jan 29, 2020
If your first program does not qualify for a PGWP, then you will have to take a 3rd course to get a 3 year work permit.
Thanks one thing more to clear can i extend my study 2 times like there is not any restrictions by government if i extend my CAQ and Study Permit two times????