+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Rachhpinder Kaur said:
is it possible that toronto embassy can issue the visa for work permit without passport
I think you are asking if you can apply for a Canadian work permit at the Toronto Embassy? There is no such animal, and yes you need a passport to apply for a work permit.

PMM

Feb 10, 2010
Thanks PMM,

But how can he issued the visa from toronto embassy. He already send me the three visas scanned copy and told me that when you paying me money after that he will send me the visa and we will go to delhi embassy with our passport and then there will be stamped on our passport. Please let me know how can i confirm that it is original or fake.

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Rachhpinder Kaur said:
Thanks PMM,

But how can he issued the visa from toronto embassy. He already send me the three visas scanned copy and told me that when you paying me money after that he will send me the visa and we will go to delhi embassy with our passport and then there will be stamped on our passport. Please let me know how can i confirm that it is original or fake.

Thanks
Let me guess is it a hotel job at a hotel, Mont Royal at 225 Sparks st. in Toronto? If it is, it's a scam. There is no such hotel. Work permits are only issued at either border offices (if you don't require TRV, Medical) or at overseas offices of CIC/CHC. They are not issued in Canada for persons residing overseas. Labour Market Opinions from HRSDC are issued in Canada at no cost to the employer, and then they are sent to overseas applicants. Google hotel job scams. Give us some more info.

PMM

Feb 10, 2010
Hi,

I contacted with that person name Mr.Johnson Addo,Accra Ghanna through of mail on easylink, then he asked me he provide me the jobs and he demand money $350 per head.I also send him $1050 for three cases after that he sent us three job letters from Golden Shell Fishries, Newfoundland, Canada, Contract letter from same company, HRSDC certificate for these three applicants. After that he demand $6000 from our side for visa fee, then i asked him i have no more money in advance when we will got visa after that we will pay you rest money. He demand total amount USD $4850 per person. Then he send us three scanned copy of visas.Now he demand his rest payment.On that showed that visa issued by the Toronto embassy for our three applicants.But i am confuesed how can embassy issuing this visa without passport and how can embassy give it any other person because it is issued for our applicants name.So thats why i want to confirm it, is it original or fake. If you want to check out these visa please tell me where i send you these scanned copy.

Thanks

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Rachhpinder Kaur said:
Hi,

I contacted with that person name Mr.Johnson Addo,Accra Ghanna through of mail on easylink, then he asked me he provide me the jobs and he demand money $350 per head.I also send him $1050 for three cases after that he sent us three job letters from Golden Shell Fishries, Newfoundland, Canada, Contract letter from same company, HRSDC certificate for these three applicants. After that he demand $6000 from our side for visa fee, then i asked him i have no more money in advance when we will got visa after that we will pay you rest money. He demand total amount USD $4850 per person. Then he send us three scanned copy of visas.Now he demand his rest payment.On that showed that visa issued by the Toronto embassy for our three applicants.But i am confuesed how can embassy issuing this visa without passport and how can embassy give it any other person because it is issued for our applicants name.So thats why i want to confirm it, is it original or fake. If you want to check out these visa please tell me where i send you these scanned copy.

Thanks
Sadly you have been victimized by scammers. It is impossible to obtain visa without the passport. The visa counterfoil is stamped/pasted directly on the passport.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Rachhpinder Kaur said:
:( ok f9
please let me know if any company will provide me the jobs regarding Farmer, Packers, Labour
Hi,

Try searching for SAWP jobs (seasonal agricultural workers program). I am just not aware if prospective employers advertise for these type of jobs. You can also join the other room, also part of this Forum (Finding Work in Canada). Try searching Canadian National Job Bank. Apply directly. http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/Intro_eng.aspx