Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2016
Nomination.....
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Hi,
My paper based PR application is in process(under SINP(student category) provincial nominee program).

I have employment restriction in my nominee. My work permit(PGWP) will expire in end of next month.
As far as I know I have to apply for close work permit as I have employment restriction.

1. Do I need a new SINP nominee certificate? (My certificate expired and I extended once before)
2. Do I need a work permit support letter from SINP?
3. Does my employer have to pay compliance fee? How complicated is the process?
4. Can I flag-pool for my close work permit? My wife is also in open work permit so she also needs a new work permit.

I am hoping IRCC will ask for my passport end of April or in May But I don't want to take risk so I would like to apply for my work permit.
Have a good day.

Regards,

Nino-In-Canada

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Hi,
My paper based PR application is in process(under SINP(student category) provincial nominee program).

I have employment restriction in my nominee. My work permit(PGWP) will expire in end of next month.
As far as I know I have to apply for close work permit as I have employment restriction.

1. Do I need a new SINP nominee certificate? (My certificate expired and I extended once before)
2. Do I need a work permit support letter from SINP?
3. Does my employer have to pay compliance fee? How complicated is the process?
4. Can I flag-pool for my close work permit? My wife is also in open work permit so she also needs a new work permit.

I am hoping IRCC will ask for my passport end of April or in May But I don't want to take risk so I would like to apply for my work permit.
Have a good day.

Regards,
to my understanding, if you've got a restriction in your nomination, then you would need a support letter to apply for BOWP (you will send both: expires certificate & support letter). I also believe, your new work permit will have no restriction on it.
If your work permit expires and the employer wants to apply for a work permit on your behalf, I believe they pay (don't know the exact amount)
When did you apply for your PR application?

Reactions: rahman2

rahman2

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2016
Nomination.....
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
to my understanding, if you've got a restriction in your nomination, then you would need a support letter to apply for BOWP (you will send both: expires certificate & support letter). I also believe, your new work permit will have no restriction on it.
If your work permit expires and the employer wants to apply for a work permit on your behalf, I believe they pay (don't know the exact amount)
When did you apply for your PR application?
Thanks for your reply.
I applied on October 21, 2016 but I had some complication in the middle that's why they hold the processing of my application.
All the complications are solved now and I am waiting for passport call.

Regards,