06-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
31-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jan-2015 (TRV Meds have not yet expired)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
21-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Dec 2015
Hi All,

We had applied for our WP & TRV from VFS Global Bangalore office and our Application is with Bangalore Immigration office. We have received our Medical Exam Request yesterday but we're travelling out of Bangalore tomorrow morning to Kolkata.

Is it possible to get the Medical Exam done from Kolkata and submit the receipt to VFS Kolkata office?

Thanks,
PC

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabret00the said:
Hi All,

We had applied for our WP & TRV from VFS Global Bangalore office and our Application is with Bangalore Immigration office. We have received our Medical Exam Request yesterday but we're travelling out of Bangalore tomorrow morning to Kolkata.

Is it possible to get the Medical Exam done from Kolkata and submit the receipt to VFS Kolkata office?

Thanks,
PC

Hi there. I do not think this would be possible to submit the medical in Kolkata office; however, you can get the exam done from Kolkata.

I have a question for you. I am about to apply for the work permit from India. Is PCC madatory for work permit application? I am unsure as PCC is not mentioned in the checklist taken from CIC and also not mentioned in VFS checklist. Please advice..

sabret00the

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC: Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Not relevant
App. Filed.......
12-Sep-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
06-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
31-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jan-2015 (TRV Meds have not yet expired)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
21-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Dec 2015
PCC is not mandatory for TRV & WP...but you will require to submit one at the time of applying PR.

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabret00the said:
PCC is not mandatory for TRV & WP...but you will require to submit one at the time of applying PR.
Thank you for your quick reply Sabret. I appreciate it. Did you submit PCC along with your application? If not, did CIC asked for it at a later time?

Also Can you please share with whom you confirmed that a PCC is not required for TRV and WP?