Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
Intocanada said:
Got an approval mail.

Time lines
LMO applied - April 9
LMO approved - June 24
Work permit applied - Aug 13th (Had to delay to submit due to a document problem) - With upfront medical
Work permit approved - Sept 12th
Travel - After serving notice period ;D ;D ;D

Submitted application for spouse(main applicant), me(OWP) and our kid(TRV, less than 2yrs old)
We both got approval mail. Did not get any document regarding my kid. Is this normal?
Congrats!! Now I am worried about my application. I had submitted my papers on 22nd July and no news since then. Though mine was without the medicals and your LMO is also older than mine (not sure whether this matters).

BTW, which province are you travelling to?

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
cseeker said:
Congrats!! Now I am worried about my application. I had submitted my papers on 22nd July and no news since then. Though mine was without the medicals and your LMO is also older than mine (not sure whether this matters).

BTW, which province are you travelling to?
Don't worry, you will get it.
BC, Vancouver

Singhsask

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 aug 2014
Doc's Request.
Na
Nomination.....
Na
AOR Received.
Na
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Done....
Pre
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Intocanada said:
Got an approval mail.

Time lines
LMO applied - April 9
LMO approved - June 24
Work permit applied - Aug 13th (Had to delay to submit due to a document problem) - With upfront medical
Work permit approved - Sept 12th
Travel - After serving notice period ;D ;D ;D

Submitted application for spouse(main applicant), me(OWP) and our kid(TRV, less than 2yrs old)

We both got approval mail. Did not get any document regarding my kid. Is this normal?
Cong. Bro !

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
I got request for medicals today. Looks like CIC has been processing applications in batches!!

Heading to one of designated hospitals for tests tomorrow.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
cseeker said:
I got request for medicals today. Looks like CIC has been processing applications in batches!!

Heading to one of designated hospitals for tests tomorrow.
Super.
So happy to hear your news.
Way to go!
Congrats

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
Finally, received a letter from high commission that our visas have been approved. So its just a matter of days when VFS will contact me asking to collect the passports.

Date of appn - 22 July 2014
Medicals done on 13th Sept 2014
Approval mail on 23rd Sep 2014.

Intocanada said:
15 to 20 days
Thanks for the quick response! Now same situation for me as yours - resign and serve notice period before leaving for Canada.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
cseeker said:
Finally, received a letter from high commission that our visas have been approved. So its just a matter of days when VFS will contact me asking to collect the passports.

Date of appn - 22 July 2014
Medicals done on 13th Sept 2014
Approval mail on 23rd Sep 2014.
Thanks for the quick response! Now same situation for me as yours - resign and serve notice period before leaving for Canada.
Wow, Congrats. So good to hear that. You will like the notice period time :p :p :p.
Good luck!

shruti tiwari

Sep 16, 2014
Hi,
it has been more than a month that i have been done with my medical, can you please tell me whats wrong and why are they taking so long for the passport request??? and its a online application with pnp support letter.
please advice..

sabret00the

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC: Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Not relevant
App. Filed.......
12-Sep-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
06-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
31-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jan-2015 (TRV Meds have not yet expired)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
21-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Dec 2015
Hi All,

My wife and I have applied for a TRV and WP on the basis of my wife's Job Offer (NOC Code 1114-A) (Open Work Permit for me) and Temp Letter of Support from NS Province on 10th Dec '14 from outside Canada (India) and have not yet heard back from CIC office at Bangalore, India.

VFS Global the VAC in Bangalore informed me that it takes 21 days to get the WP and TRV. We've not even got the call for Med Exams. I'm highly worried.

Visa application, tracking ID No.20141210INBLWKXXXXXX is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

What is the actual processing timeline?

Thanks,
PC

rbnayak

Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
sabret00the said:
Hi All,

My wife and I have applied for a TRV and WP on the basis of my wife's Job Offer (NOC Code 1114-A) (Open Work Permit for me) and Temp Letter of Support from NS Province on 10th Dec '14 from outside Canada (India) and have not yet heard back from CIC office at Bangalore, India.

VFS Global the VAC in Bangalore informed me that it takes 21 days to get the WP and TRV. We've not even got the call for Med Exams. I'm highly worried.

Visa application, tracking ID No.20141210INBLWKXXXXXX is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

What is the actual processing timeline?

Thanks,
PC

Hi,

Don't be worried.. Processing time for Work Permit application submitted Banglore, is 2 months as per CIC website. We some guys applied for work permit in November and still waiting.

Thank you

rbnayak

Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
shruti tiwari said:
Hi,
it has been more than a month that i have been done with my medical, can you please tell me whats wrong and why are they taking so long for the passport request??? and its a online application with pnp support letter.
please advice..
Hi, I am not sure about how long it takes for the passport request after medical, but I am little bit worried as applied for work permit- paper application along with up front medical and PNP letter in November 2014 and still waiting.....

Do you have any idea how long it takes to get update from cic?

Thanks

sabret00the

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC: Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Not relevant
App. Filed.......
12-Sep-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
06-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
31-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jan-2015 (TRV Meds have not yet expired)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
21-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Dec 2015
My wife and I had submitted the Passport along with our WP & TRV application. Will this be an issue at the time of Medical? Is there a way to check on the status of the application?

Thanks,
PC