+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT TIMELINE HERE FOR JULY AND AUGUST PLEASE SHARE YOUR TIMELINE AND STATUS HERE

Lorie@030486

Star Member
May 1, 2018
Hi I have a question after submitting the the medical to cic do you usually get an email confirmation from CIC? I got an email but I cant open my account as my agent only have the access.

billy012

May 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 17, 2013
LANDED..........
None
Hi I have a question after submitting the the medical to cic do you usually get an email confirmation from CIC? I got an email but I cant open my account as my agent only have the access.
Not sure about that same goes to me I have a consultant but my consultant advice me to wait now for the decision

Dec 3, 2018
Just in now my passport request..
Congrats! That’s fast - given you submitted the Medicals last week.

My timeline:

LMIA approved in Oct 2018
WP application (GTS with 2 weeks processing time) submitted on Oct 30th along with Medicals and PCC
Lawyer in Canada, I am currently residing in Australia
Exactly 6 weeks today and counting - waiting for the approval and passport request
CIC website says 7 weeks processing time for Australia
Game of patience :)

Lorie@030486

Star Member
May 1, 2018
Hi, heres my Timeline
Applicant (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
May 10 - Approved LMIA
August 8 - WP documents submitted (its takes time coz i need to gather all the documents, scheduling my IELTS)
November 29 - Medical Reque
December 04 - Medical
December 11- Visa Approve (passport request)
December 12-Passport Submitted to VFS Abu dhabi
Decemebr 17-Approval Letter
December 18-Passport Delivered

I will be travelling 1st week of February

ssphsp

Mar 17, 2018
Hi
Really need some suggestions here did my application on august for close work permit from india , got done with medical pcc and balance certificate . Got an approved work permit in septemper still waiting for passport request is any one with same situation?