+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit support letter extension BC PNP

GeordieBC

Jan 27, 2022
Hello!

I recently applied for a post nomination work permit support letter from BC PNP.

This is to support my work permit extension.

Has anyone else done this recently?
If so, how long did it take to receive?

Thanks!

Reactions: sajinkoroth

jenpep632

Feb 28, 2022
Hello!

I recently applied for a post nomination work permit support letter from BC PNP.

This is to support my work permit extension.

Has anyone else done this recently?
If so, how long did it take to receive?

Thanks!
Hi, I have recently done it and it took me around 5 days or so to get the support letter from my province

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Hi, I have recently done it and it took me around 5 days or so to get the support letter from my province
Hi, when you apply for a work permit using the work support letter how long until IRCC approves your work permit?
is it the 130days as on the website for processing times....

Jot3

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
Hey there, I am in the same boat looking to extend my work permit and have Nova scotia pnp I don’t have letter of support can you please explain what it is and how can i apply for it

jenpep632

Feb 28, 2022
Hi, you need to reach out to your officer within Nova Scotia PNP office and let them know that your work permit is expired or expiring and you are requesting a work permit support letter and a certificate of nomination to accompany your work extension application to IRCC. Basically, it is similar to the ones you got on approval from your PNP office and also you sent them accompanying your application for PR to IRCC. The letters are just to say to IRCC that I still have a job and the work is not seasonal or part-time and you still meet the requirements of the PNP. Hope I answer what you are asking about

jbaak

Jan 15, 2023
Hi, you need to reach out to your officer within Nova Scotia PNP office and let them know that your work permit is expired or expiring and you are requesting a work permit support letter and a certificate of nomination to accompany your work extension application to IRCC. Basically, it is similar to the ones you got on approval from your PNP office and also you sent them accompanying your application for PR to IRCC. The letters are just to say to IRCC that I still have a job and the work is not seasonal or part-time and you still meet the requirements of the PNP. Hope I answer what you are asking about
What do you have to show to IRCC that you have submitted PR application? Do you need to submit AOR to apply WP with WPSL?