Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-10-2022
How long does it take to renew the closed work permit from inside Canada? I also need to renew my TRV, should I fill out an application simultaneously?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

How long does it take to renew the closed work permit from inside Canada? I also need to renew my TRV, should I fill out an application simultaneously?
1. Note you need a new LMIA
2. Processing time with approved LMIA is 87 days
3. Different processes.

If you applied to extend your work or study permit online

If we approve your application, we send you a message in your online account and mail you your new work or study permit. You can apply for your visitor visa before your work or study permit arrives, but you must provide proof that your application has been approved, such as:

• a screenshot of your online approval
  • your application number
  • any other document that proves you have a valid and approved study or work permit extension

sami26

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-10-2022
Hi

1. Note you need a new LMIA
2. Processing time with approved LMIA is 87 days
3. Different processes.

If you applied to extend your work or study permit online

If we approve your application, we send you a message in your online account and mail you your new work or study permit. You can apply for your visitor visa before your work or study permit arrives, but you must provide proof that your application has been approved, such as:

• a screenshot of your online approval
  • your application number
  • any other document that proves you have a valid and approved study or work permit extension
Thank you for the response. I have my LMIA number and I will be applying it this week.

Ryz22

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
One quick question . My work permit expires in april 2022 . I think I will get decision only in may or June . What did u do for proof for credit card ? My credit will expire in March 2022 based on my work permit :