+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit refused and spouse open work permit also refused.

sreekunwar

Feb 26, 2022
I can’t answer that. You say you have proof of work experience so that is what your PR application will be based on - meeting the criteria of the NL PNP and PR programs.
thank You so much . I will reapply again and let’s hope my work permit will be approved.

sreekunwar

Feb 26, 2022
I can’t answer that. You say you have proof of work experience so that is what your PR application will be based on - meeting the criteria of the NL PNP and PR programs.
Can my partner apply for visiting visa ? And change to open work permit or closed work permit ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can my partner apply for visiting visa ? And change to open work permit or closed work permit ?
She can try but she needs to show - strong ties to home country (job, property, investments, loans), funds to travel and support herself, travel history, reason to travel etc. She is not eligible for a closed work permit unless she has an approved LMIA and not for an open work permits based on your NOC D job. She is only eligible to work once you have PR.

Reactions: sreekunwar

Angeljung003

Oct 2, 2020
I got my PNP nomination from NL. Applied work permit and my partner applied for spouse open work permit. Unfortunately both application got refused . it says
# you were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek.

and for my parter they said
#you have not adequately demonstrated that you meet the requirements of a spousal open work permit pursuant to section 205(c) (ii) of the regulations.

can anyone please clarify what does theyIRCC looking for?
Hello Sir,

May I just ask what’s your job experience before. I did apply wp under nlpnp, how ircc is not satisfied with your experience?
Thanks in advance!

Angeljung003

Oct 2, 2020
What is your NOC? Do you have a job offer? For you, you show that you have experience in the NOC you are applying for so education and work employment letters.
Hello, i’m just concern with the above topic. How IRCC refused basis with job experience?
I applied also wp under 6711 with work permit support letter from the province. I’m working in a hotel with customer service background.
Do you think it will be enough to satisfy the officer?
Thanks in advance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, i’m just concern with the above topic. How IRCC refused basis with job experience?
I applied also wp under 6711 with work permit support letter from the province. I’m working in a hotel with customer service background.
Do you think it will be enough to satisfy the officer?
Thanks in advance.
Since you have a work support letter, you must show you have work experience in the NOC since the employer has to show they couldn't hire anyone in Canada, only experienced person (you) outside Canada. I can't tell you whether your experience will be considered since it doesn't match the NOC.

Angeljung003

Oct 2, 2020
Since you have a work support letter, you must show you have work experience in the NOC since the employer has to show they couldn't hire anyone in Canada, only experienced person (you) outside Canada. I can't tell you whether your experience will be considered since it doesn't match the NOC.
My girlfriend was hired by the same employer and she was working in a hotel previously as well as front desk supervisor and she is now in Canada..
Do you think we can have same faith by any chance?

Angeljung003

Oct 2, 2020
@Naturgrl it’s actually out of the topic but by any chance do you have any idea if what will happen if I move my application to philippines? Sincw abu dhabi processing takes time..
Will the whole process go back to beginning? Or the philippine officers will just continue the processing?
thank you so much in advance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
@Naturgrl it’s actually out of the topic but by any chance do you have any idea if what will happen if I move my application to philippines? Sincw abu dhabi processing takes time..
Will the whole process go back to beginning? Or the philippine officers will just continue the processing?
thank you so much in advance.
They will most likely finish the work permit processing through the current visa office (abu dhabi) and just move the visa stamping step to the philippines.