+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit processing time

Pinder1987

Nov 20, 2017
Hi.my application for work permit (truck driver) has been submitted on 2 march 2018. Can anyone share his timeline with same profile or let me know about processing time. INDIA TRUCK DRIVER BC.

Mak_cwb

Jun 9, 2014
Hi guys, just want to share my time line with all

January 23, applied for a work permit with dual intent LMIA and upfront medicals for me as a principal applicant, my wife's open work permit and for my two kids students permit

And...

TODAY MARCH, 23

THANKS TO GOD I GOT ALL OUR 4 PASSPORTS REQUESTED FROM THE VISA OFFICE .

So happy about that, now, waiting from VAC stamped passports to travel to Canada. Thanks to all and good luck

Pinder1987

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys, just want to share my time line with all

January 23, applied for a work permit with dual intent LMIA and upfront medicals for me as a principal applicant, my wife's open work permit and for my two kids students permit

And...

TODAY MARCH, 23

THANKS TO GOD I GOT ALL OUR 4 PASSPORTS REQUESTED FROM THE VISA OFFICE .

So happy about that, now, waiting from VAC stamped passports to travel to Canada. Thanks to all and good luck
Please share your noc

Pinder1987

Nov 20, 2017
I got medical submission request today.

APPLICATION SUBMIT 02/03/2018

MEDICAL REQUEST 28/03/2018

NOC truck driver

BC, Surrey.

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
@gilrodriguez I am also applying for my WP here in Bahrain. I am a Filipino and I passed my WP app last Feb 20. I have not received an email from VFS since then. Where did you submit your WP application, is it in VFS Abu Dhabi? We are in similar situation. Please send me a PM. thanks. We have no medicals required in Bahrain. Did you submit your passport together with the WP application ?

gilrodriguez

Feb 7, 2018
@gilrodriguez I am also applying for my WP here in Bahrain. I am a Filipino and I passed my WP app last Feb 20. I have not received an email from VFS since then. Where did you submit your WP application, is it in VFS Abu Dhabi? We are in similar situation. Please send me a PM. thanks. We have no medicals required in Bahrain. Did you submit your passport together with the WP application ?
Hi! I already received a Passport Request last 26th Mar & will submit my documents next week. Though it was stated on the IRCC website that we are not required for "medical", I was required to do one.

Pinder1987

Nov 20, 2017
Hi! I already received a Passport Request last 26th Mar & will submit my documents next week. Though it was stated on the IRCC website that we are not required for "medical", I was required to do one.

I am an Indian but my application submitted by an ircc member in Canada. Processing time varies according to nationalities and occupations. My friend, been a truck driver in Dubai, got medical request after 55 days. However, another got medical request within 13 daysa.

In India, it takes 2 week after medical submission to get passport with visa stamp.[/QUOTE]

Sujan Kingston

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
Looks like you have applied paper application through CVAC,Paper application can take long time.you just have to be patience about it.Medical is not determined by your country or residence/origin,it depends upon stream you have applied for Canada for work permit you will need to have medical exam. Original passport are required to process the work permit application from V.F.S and it's mandatory..

Reactions: ishpiringkiting

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Looks like you have applied paper application through CVAC,Paper application can take long time.you just have to be patience about it.Medical is not determined by your country or residence/origin,it depends upon stream you have applied for Canada for work permit you will need to have medical exam. Original passport are required to process the work permit application from V.F.S and it's mandatory..
Thank you for this info. This is a great help.

Reactions: Sujan Kingston

Dharmveer

Dec 9, 2017