+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit processing time from Poland

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
Awesome, I am happy that you are liking it here. Well, stay in touch my friend. I also sent you a private message some time ago, I think.
Sure, will keep in touch. I received your private message and tried to open but I forgot my password and couldn’t open . I tried many times to reset the password but failed, I don’t know why.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Sure, will keep in touch. I received your private message and tried to open but I forgot my password and couldn’t open . I tried many times to reset the password but failed, I don’t know why.
Oh that's odd. There is a separate PW for the PMs?

Jun 23, 2022
Kindly share your visa processing timeline ? Your visa type ? Work,tourist,spouse?
I am waiting for my work visa since 14th march from warsaw, did not get any response
Hi - Here's my time line for my work LMIA exempt Work visa SUV applied from outside.
28th April-2022 - WP Application submitted online on to CN Embassy Warsaw
7 weeks Process time mentioned on IRCC when applied but over the months the processing time has reached to 20 Weeks.
Milestones as application was submitted :
- 28th April app Submitted IRCC AORs rcvd.
- 29th April IRCC asked to submit the biometrics for wife & daughter .. under 14 son is exempt & my biometrics were valid.
- 10th May missing Biometrics submitted online through VAC.
Total silence until 20th October received letters asking to submit the passports.
24th Oct- Passports submitted and VAC mentioned it takes 3 weeks to process.

Hope this is helpful for you

Jun 23, 2022
Hi Rafique,
Congratulations! I am happy that it all went through. Yes we have moved after we received our passports.
Many thanks @shanew - Waiting for the passports. But, now we cant move due to kids edu until jan-2023... Already starting to worry for setting up since I have a closed WP .... Are you guys setting up fine? which province?

Sukhubhi

Star Member
Jun 24, 2022
Many thanks @shanew - Waiting for the passports. But, now we cant move due to kids edu until jan-2023... Already starting to worry for setting up since I have a closed WP .... Are you guys setting up fine? which province?
How long does it took to process your closed wp? Please share your timeline.i also applied closed wp march14th 2022, bio.in warsaw.i am still waiting

queldis

Apr 16, 2022
Hi - Here's my time line for my work LMIA exempt Work visa SUV applied from outside.
7 weeks Process time mentioned on IRCC when applied but over the months the processing time has reached to 20 Weeks.
- 29th April IRCC asked to submit the biometrics for wife & daughter .. under 14 son is exempt & my biometrics were valid.
Total silence until 20th October received letters asking to submit the passports.

Hi, thanks for the information and support. Congratulations for proceeding this much in this process. You are almost there!
I have a question for you. When you get passport request, you have submitted the passports to Warsaw VAC I assume. Did you pay any fee? The website says "You’ll have to pay a Package Transmission service charge while submitting additional documents and/or passport at any Canada Visa Application Centre, unless you visit the same Canada Visa Application Centre where you had initially submitted your biometric information".
This must be the case for you.
Second, did you submit passports to VAC in person?
Third, did you get a reservation? My understanding is that there is no such reservation option for passport submission.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes

Hi @Rafique Banday, very long waiting but I am happy it worked out for the best!