+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit outside canada

Khushboo2105

Star Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hello.
I had already submitted my closed work permit application and biometric also has already been done 4 weeks ago. I have not yet received letter from ircc for the biometric validity. Usually tye letter are sent earlier. My question is do we received biometric validity letter and refusal at the same time? I'm really tensed about it.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hello.
I had already submitted my closed work permit application and biometric also has already been done 4 weeks ago. I have not yet received letter from ircc for the biometric validity. Usually tye letter are sent earlier. My question is do we received biometric validity letter and refusal at the same time? I'm really tensed about it.
A biometric validity letter is issued when a decision has been made. It usually comes along with decision or can be apart by a few seconds to a few weeks or days.

Check the processing time to see where you are with yours

Best of Luck.

Khushboo2105

Star Member
Apr 28, 2019
I did submit the application on 1st may. Biometric was done on 12th may. Processing time was 6 weeks at that time. I'm applying from Mauritius.

Speak2naz

Oct 2, 2022
Hello.
Any update on your application?

Speak2naz

Oct 2, 2022
I did submit the application on 1st may. Biometric was done on 12th may. Processing time was 6 weeks at that time. I'm applying from Mauritius.
My application was submitted on 22 mar 2022 biometrics completed on 4 apr 2022. Still waiting for the decision.